Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my intro ^_^ and first post!

Hi everyone im a newbie here,

i just want to share my story and meet people i can ask advice from^_^ i just joined this site couple days ago becuase i kept looking for answers for my problems and then i came acress this site and i read some posts and most are very inspirational ^_^. quick question: what is a 'SO' ? i kept seeing it but i dont get what it means.

k so heres our story, me and my gf met through a game. im 20 and she is 19. we have been together for a little over 4 months. she said she like me when she saw me on a picture in the game and we talk a few times while we were playing and got to know each other more. i like her also when i get to talk to her and know more and more about her. she actually lied to me about her age at start claiming that she is 20 years old because she thought im 25...(i dont look old) :P. then we got marry in the game we are playing and after that. we continiously text and skype and call each other and send pictures as well until today. theres not a day we dont talk. we have a 4 hour and 30 min time zone difference. she lives in canada and i live in california. thats my story ^_^

edit: we have never met since we are both in collage but we want to ASAP

if anyone of u i can ask advices from my questions ^_^ feel free to write skype names and ill add u guys ^_^ ty and
    Last edited by markJ; January 20, 2013, 09:52 PM.

SO = Significant other
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome!
      I promise you'll really like it around here. I've found that everyone is very helpful and supportive.

Comment

Originally posted by emherron View Post
        Welcome!
        I promise you'll really like it around here. I've found that everyone is very helpful and supportive.
        thx ! yes i read a few posts in here and i see everyones very helpful ^_^

Originally posted by Moon View Post
        SO = Significant other
        oh ok thx ! ^_^

Comment

Definitely in the right place lol, welcome

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
          2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
          3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
          4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
          5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
          6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
          7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
          Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
          UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

You couldn't have found a better place for advice! Welcome!
            sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Hi and welcome. I'm fairly new here as well. So far I'm loving it and I'm sure you will too.

Comment

Working...
              X