No announcement yet.

InSync with each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We both started singing "Blue Moon" the other day out of the...blue but otherwise, no sentence finishing for us! Oh well.
    ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Alsfia View Post
      Haha, Finland is behind with films, atleast dvds :P I think theyve had to slow down the films, it takes forever to learn to read the Finnish subtitles! (Im a Fennoswede, so I speak Swedish and Im not that good with written Finnish :P )
      I guess were kind of in the middle with the insync part... Most of the time we know exactly when the other needs to talk or be left alone, but we next to never finish eachothers sentances or phrase something the same way
      Lol
      Indeed we are

Comment

Yeah we have done that over the years, we press send and its basically the same thing. Or i'll be typing something and he replies with what I was going to say almost exactly. And when were together something happens or we both notice something or see something and we look at each other, knowing were both thinking the same thing, we just smile or laugh lol
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

We haven't typed the same thing at the same time or anything but we know eachother so well we know what the other one is thinking majority of the time
          ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

"You're creeping me out!!!"

That's our favorite line whenever we feel so in sync with each other. My SO and I have a LOT in common, and it can be really fun because sometimes we think of the same things at the same time too. Pretty awesome, but yeah sometimes it's creepy

Comment

Working...
            X