Needing advice or Vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing advice or Vent

New to the site, trying to learn the ropes. Anyway found this site by accident and found this site hopeful and inspiring! I'm seeking advice or needing to vent, not sure which, but I'd love some of either. Please and thank you
    ~Love is like the wind, I can't see it but I can feel it.~
    sigpic

Well you can spill it here, or in the blogs and you'll likely get lots of advice and or commiserations. Welcome to the forum!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I just would like somone to talk too and maybe help me out a little
      sigpic

Comment

Were all here to help you, so feel free to ask, don't be shy dear........

Started Writing - February 2010
        First Visit - September 2010
        Second Visit - June 2011
        Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
        Our Wedding Day - April 2012
        Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
        NOA1 - July 2012
        NOA2 - December 2012
        Fourth Visit - December 2012
        Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

I guess what I want to know is am I crazy? I mean things are a little tough right now and I worry about ALOT of things and I feel I have no one to talk too about it cause no one around me is going through this and I find this website and I see many hopeful and amazing stories, I also see some that are similar to my situation. But most of the time my worry, frustration and overwhelmingness just gets me to point where I'm in tears and silently praying things go right. Am I crazy? Do I need to see a professional?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bookchick13 View Post
            I guess what I want to know is am I crazy? I mean things are a little tough right now and I worry about ALOT of things and I feel I have no one to talk too about it cause no one around me is going through this and I find this website and I see many hopeful and amazing stories, I also see some that are similar to my situation. But most of the time my worry, frustration and overwhelmingness just gets me to point where I'm in tears and silently praying things go right. Am I crazy? Do I need to see a professional?
            Firstly, what is it your actually worrying and getting frustrated about? Is it because you are finding it difficult being so far apart from your SO? Because one thing about being in an LDR is that the distance between you doesn't get any easier, you just have to do all you can to keep your mind occupied. Live your life as much as you can and enjoy those moments you get to talk on Skype etc
            All of us on this forum know's how your feeling, so we do understand.

Started Writing - February 2010
            First Visit - September 2010
            Second Visit - June 2011
            Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
            Our Wedding Day - April 2012
            Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
            NOA1 - July 2012
            NOA2 - December 2012
            Fourth Visit - December 2012
            Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

so true!! there are days that i bounce of the walls just with thoughts; is this alright? can we do this? what if? etc etc
              the first few weeks where the hardest ever! i thought i was loosing my mind!!!
              but then i realize it is real, he really loves me and we are going to do our best to make it, we talked a lot about our doubts in the beginnen and even now it get's to us sometimes. i have to admit that getting a shirt from him with his sent and a small token (in my chase a pendant of him) does help to make it touchable if you get what i mean and put my mind to ease. and going true every thing about the moving visa and such knowing what it is going to cost , seeing that it is possible made my mind at ease too, patience! that is the hardest part we curse alot on the word

i am very crafty and making stuff for him makes me feel good, and i just started a scrap kinda book, with pic from him email that i find fun etc and stick it in there allong with other fun fun stuff that i like so when i feel blue i can look in there
              hope it all makes sence, and dont be afraid to ask!! we are all in it together!

Comment

Ladies you are very helpful you have no I idea! More helpful then my best friend, it may be mean of me to say that but true. Would be helpful to post my LDR story so maybe you ladies can see what I'm dealing with? Thank you ladies so much means alot knowing I'm actually not alone in this
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X