This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the first month

so, its the begining... you know? since I started dating I've already went through 2 more long distance relationships, but they were only 3 or 4 hours away from me, and both of these guys I already knew them from my childhood.

But the story between Pappa (my boyfriend now) and me is WAY diferent and better.

We met on chatroulette last year, and started "dating" on jan 27th. It's been the BEST month of my life, and he's been the best boyfriend ever. It's also the first Valentines that I spend as a girlfriend, and it was the best. Im not really a Valentine's fan, but he made me a surprise and sent me a present... He made me a song too (he's a dj). And well, long story short, this has been the best month of both of our lives. And I CAN'T wait for spring break (when we're gonna meet). Btw, I would REALLY love some advice on the first meeting. Im really nervous!

This is my first time in this site. So I hope I can get to know a lot of other stories and share mine with all of you guys!
Working...
X