sex first time meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sex first time meeting?

Is sex okay the first time meeting, yes or no?
    Us: Saleana & Jason
    Ages: 18 & 19
    Met Online: June 14, 2010
    His Feelings Started for me: June 14, 2010
    My Feelings Started for him: July 6, 2010
    First "I love you": January 17, 2012
    "Officially together": February 1, 2012
    Met First Time: HOPEFULLY March 14, 2013 (already booked the flight)
    Closing the distance: No Idea

I don't think there is a right answer, it's different for everyone. There's certainly nothing wrong with it, but I wouldn't put pressure on either of you for it to happen, just let it be natural and see whether it goes that way.

Personally speaking, we did within the first hour or so but there had been a lot of build-up on that front over the previous weeks and we already agreed the plan would be to get home and get into bed with each other and see what happened. That felt right for us, but might not for you.

Have you discussed it with your SO?

Comment

I think it just depends. If a couple has been together a long time I can see them having sex on the first meeting. If not then idk I guess it depends on the people. Some people are totally fine with having sex that early some people aren't. Personally, I didn't have sex with my SO the first time but, we did fool around and I gave him a bj >.> The second time we met we did have sex though. Everyone is different and it all depends on how comfortable you two are. Also, don't feel pressured into sex if you aren't ready.

Met Online: 02/2012
      Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
      First Met in person: 09/22/2012
      Started Dating: 10/30/2012
      Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

I agree with kattermole. Every relationship is different and every person is going to be ready at different times.

We did within our first night together. It was just right. There was no pressure and it was just what we both wanted. Given this was 8 years in the making so we had more than waited for our time.

Do what you are comfortable with, and talk to your SO about it beforehand.

Comment

We had sex almost as soon as we got home from the airport. With my first ex, we didn't have sex any of the times I visited (we had three visits). I would say that it's different for everyone and something only you know whether or not you'll be comfortable with. The best thing I think you can do is let him know that it may or may not happen, and he has to be okay with that and with however you're feeling. Then let it happen naturally. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it's not the end of the world and you can work on building and exploring that intimacy together.

Comment

what every body say's , and do it SAFE!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, definitely have contraception ready regardless, me and my SO had discussed it beforehand just so we were prepared. You don't want to decide now NOT to have sex, then he gets here or you get there and realise you really want to, but haven't prepared!

Comment

I think its more than just who is involved, but also the situation they are in. If you are going to be able to see a person frequently, I would say one would be less inclined to put up on the first meeting. However, when I looked at my position; I had been with him 2 years and I only had 11 days with him, as well as us living half way across the world from each other, the chance to be intimate wasn't going to come up again any time soon. Plus, I would have rather known if we were compatible in bed then let the same thing happen with my ex. Put all this emotional effort into something and come out unsatisfied, because we face facts, sex is important in some relationships. How I felt did partially drift away for my ex because of that. But that said, it also felt right. I waited until the second day and yeah.. nothing could stop us after that XD

Comment

Of course it's OK, if it's OK with the people involved.

Met online: 1/30/11
                  Met in person: 5/30/12
                  Second visit: 9/12/12
                  Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Probably best to keep sex related threads in the Adults section.

With that said, there are no rules for when people should have sex. Do what feels right for you oh and use a condom.
                    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Best thing might be to discuss it with your SO before hand. So both of you know what the others expectations are.

Comment

Im not experince on this subject and I agree what kattermole said. I still havent my SO yet and when I do I think we will probably have sex in the first time lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X