X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question for anyone whose visited America

Hey
    Just a quick question for those who have recently been to visit in the US
    I went last November, so I still have my ESTA, And that along with my return flight printed for proof and little filled out slip on the plane, I had no trouble visiting under the VISA WAIVER programme.

So I wanted to quickly ask if anyone knows if anything has changed lately regarding travel to America?
    Last time it was smooth and easy, and I'm hoping it is again.

Thank you

My boyfriend will be here on Saturday, nothing has changed in the last couple of years, as long as you have the same passport as when you filled out your ESTA and it was less than two years ago, you'll be fine. Double check with your airline though, I think you'll need to provide them some additional info to get in here.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
      My boyfriend will be here on Saturday, nothing has changed in the last couple of years, as long as you have the same passport as when you filled out your ESTA and it was less than two years ago, you'll be fine. Double check with your airline though, I think you'll need to provide them some additional info to get in here.
      Additional info such as???

Comment

Originally posted by Radec View Post
        Additional info such as???
        Just the usual name, address, maybe passport. Americans need to do it too, but I don't remember exactly. Nothing out of the ordinary, I thought only US citizens had to do it, but my guy had to provide something, too. He's traveling on business though, and our company took care of it for him. If you check your reservation number through your airline, and look at your details, it will tell you if you need it.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X