This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letting him go...

My hands are shaking while typing this... I don't know what to think right now. I've texted him that I'm breaking up with him. It's too much for me to divulge all the details right now, but I just feel like I need some encouragement. I am so down right now. I do my best to be happy about this, even if we haven't been together for long. But it seems like this is only one-sided. I don't think I can handle it if it will always be like this.

I feel like i'm always being taken for granted. He prioritizes everything... and I mean everything more than me. We've talked that his Friday nights are for our Skype dates, but he'd rather play video games with his friend, when he gets home every Friday and won't text me until the next day. I wait for 24 hours straight, thinking that he might not be okay or there might be something wrong with him. But there he is, playing his PS3 with his buddy. On Saturdays, instead of another scheduled Skype conversation, he'd go out and play pool with the same friend, talk to girls, and do whatever he wants to. He'll go home, talk with me for a few minutes and pass out in the middle of the conversation... but he won't pass out if his friend was there with him, playing games. I decided to talk with him on Skype about the situation, but he was too busy to care. So I just texted him that I can't do it anymore.

Me: I hope you just said that you're going out with your friend today or you're gonna do something instead of making me wait on Skype, because we've already talked last night that I'm sacrificing going to the beach with my family so we can talk on Skype... I wish I just went with them instead of wait for you...
    R: I'm going out with my friend to play pool cause he wants me to help him because he's looking for a gf.
    Me: I'm breaking up with you. Go find yourself a new gf. Have fun.
    R: You're scaring me.
    Me: I'm not kidding
    R: Okay then.

He proceeded and went with his friend. He was with that friend for more than 24 hours straight the day before. He didn't stay... He just went off even if I'm already breaking up with him. He just said he's scared on the text, but i'm pretty sure he's not scared of losing me. If he was, he'll stay at home and try to patch things up...

I don't know if I should still allow him to talk with me properly when he decides to talk with me... Should I still give him a chance? We've been like this ever since. I try my best to be really patient, and love him for everything that he is. But I'm tired of competing with everybody in his life... his video games (which he plays even while talking with me, so in the end I just stare at him while he's playing), his friends... his work (which is pretty understandable).

Sorry if it's long... I just really need a pat on the back right now. Nobody is happy about my LDR, especially my friends, so I have nobody to vent it out to.

Should I still talk with him and make this work?
Working...
X