Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update=]

hi guys,
    i havent logged on here for ages! excuse any typos/bad grammar, its 2:34am here and i'm tired haha. well, my last LDR didn't work out after 2 & a half years. this was because...

A) he was still in love with his first gf the whole time..
    B) He was very controlling,guilt tripping and manipulative
    C) I fell for somebody else...

that somebody else, was someone I met on holiday when I stayed with my then SO in holland last summer. one of his college acquaintances who has always been a super good friend to me. i broke up with my ex in december, and i have began dating his college acquaintance ... so another LDR! after a few days of being wiht my new boyfriend, my ex pops up on skype and tells me he had been in love with his first gf the whole time and was screwing her .......
    i can't believe i wasted so much time on him
    but anyway
    i'm happy now and stronger because of it<3

Originally posted by English Rose x View Post
    hi guys,
    i havent logged on here for ages! excuse any typos/bad grammar, its 2:34am here and i'm tired haha. well, my last LDR didn't work out after 2 & a half years. this was because...

A) he was still in love with his first gf the whole time..
    B) He was very controlling,guilt tripping and manipulative
    C) I fell for somebody else...

that somebody else, was someone I met on holiday when I stayed with my then SO in holland last summer. one of his college acquaintances who has always been a super good friend to me. i broke up with my ex in december, and i have began dating his college acquaintance ... so another LDR! after a few days of being wiht my new boyfriend, my ex pops up on skype and tells me he had been in love with his first gf the whole time and was screwing her .......
    i can't believe i wasted so much time on him
    but anyway
    i'm happy now and stronger because of it<3
    I'm sorry that it turns out he was cheating on you, but glad to hear that things have worked out for the better! Good luck with your new LDR!
    Joey & Scott
    Met: April 2002
    Lost Contact: August 2002
    Reconnected: April 2010
    Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
    X