Fiancee visa to UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiancee visa to UK

I sent off for my visa about a month ago, I finally got an email back today saying they have made a decision ....
    But they don't give me the answer on it!! All the email said was they were sending my stuff back to me and ill have it Friday ... Im not sure what that even means .. Im freaking out bus I don't know if I got it or not ... now I have to wait until my stuff comes back to see if they actually approved me!

Did anyone else have to go through a similar thing??

Wow, those sadistic bastards I can't believe they'd mess with people's heads like that, they must know how much stress and anxiety you've been under, I'm really sorry! Hope you find out soon, and that it's great news.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you =] Ya, I was pretty upset when I seen that I was like ive been waitin all this time for an answer and then they do me like this. I really hope its good news as well, Ill know once my passport shows up Friday ... My anxiety is still sky high until then.

Comment

I'd go crazy if it happened to me. Good luck and try not to!
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Apparently there is always a delay between "a decision has been made" and you knowing what that decision is. I know because we've been looking at Scott coming here should we decide to get married. A good forum for information on visas and the process and such is: https://www.uk-yankee.com/

I've been using them and they're great!

I hope you find out the answer soon! Good Luck!
          Joey & Scott
          Met: April 2002
          Lost Contact: August 2002
          Reconnected: April 2010
          Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words =] Ill find out Friday my fate on what they have decided. Ill post and let everyone know =]

Comment

Ah..., I got an "acceptance" email.

Comment

Working...
              X