This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Response

Last edited by Bradman1299; April 28, 2013, 04:21 PM.

Was she a big texter before? Maybe you should just talk to her in general about communication and find out what her needs vs your needs are. I know that I am not into texting. I think it's pointless and rarely use it. I would much rather have a 30 minute, quality Skype session with someone than sporadic text messages throughout the day.

Bring it up with her as just a general conversation about communication and what she is happy with communication wise. And how you wish it would be.

Comment

I agree it's best to bring it up in general conversation so that she doesn't get defensive. I like texting during the day however when my bf messages me late at night my time I tend to not reply as much and don't really keep the chat going. It's not that I don't want or enjoy talking to him it just means I am usually trying to sleep or that I am busy if it's during the day. You wont know what's wrong unless you talk to her as she might not even realise that it is bothering you
      ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Originally posted by .:*Shaunna*:. View Post
        I agree it's best to bring it up in general conversation so that she doesn't get defensive. I like texting during the day however when my bf messages me late at night my time I tend to not reply as much and don't really keep the chat going. It's not that I don't want or enjoy talking to him it just means I am usually trying to sleep or that I am busy if it's during the day. You wont know what's wrong unless you talk to her as she might not even realise that it is bothering you
        This, I'm always texting with SO, but if he texts late my time, I'll usually reply, but mention that I'm headed to bed and something it takes him a while to text back so I wake up to it in the AM. I think talking with her about what you need for communication and what she needs is the next big step. If you feel that she's ignoring you, it could be she's busy or tired or even asleep. It's also probable that she's not aware that you feel this way or that you feel like she's ignoring you. Talk to her and see where that goes.

Good Luck :hugs:
        Joey & Scott
        Met: April 2002
        Lost Contact: August 2002
        Reconnected: April 2010
        Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

what the other folk say! bring it up you should be able to talk about anything in your realation espacilly because of the distance!

Comment

Working...
          X