I feel very lonely!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel very lonely!

its been 8 months since ive not met my bf... and i kknow we wont be meeting for another year... things are not going good... i feel so detached from him... we had such love in between us bt now i cannot feel that love at all... i feel as if there never existed anything between us.. i love him a lot and i just want things to go back to normal.. i miss the time we spent with each other... i just want to be in his arms again...
    we chat, we email each other, and we call each other daily.. bt still things are not the same.. the feeling of loneliness is unbearable.

auch that is hard! maybe put a pillow in one of his shirts (if you have one, other wise you could ask him for one)
    so it seems like he is there with you in bed?
    further there is nothing more to help then keep busy and such, its hard but we have to endure it
    big hug!!

Comment

It can be so difficult being apart for a long time, and everybody in a LDR feels this loneliness every once in a while. Whilst talking on the phone is a poor substitute for physical contact, it's still better than nothing! We are all here to support you and hopefully make you feel less alone. It looks like your relationship has been going on for a long time so I'm sure you guys can make it through a rough patch
      London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

That would be really difficult.. I couldn't imagine spending that much time apart... Although I wonder WHY you can't manage to see each other in 1 year and 8 months?.. That is a VERY long time without one of you being 'able' to make a trip to the other.. or to meet somewhere else in the middle (have a holiday together?) If you want something badly enough there is usually a way to get it..
        Met Online: February 2009
        Feelings grew: January 2011
        First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
        Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
        Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
        Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
        Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
        Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
        Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
        Engaged: 1st of July 2012
        Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
        Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
        Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
        Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
        Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
        Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

My husband & I are apart for months at a time as well & at times it gets extremely hard, we usually meditate together as we meditate we feel each others energy & think positively.. sending your loved one your positive energy helps them feel loved & closer to you without actually being there... xoxo

Comment

THANKU people... for giving me encouragement... it really did help me... !!!

Comment

Working...
            X