Gone without a word.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone without a word.

My boyfriend lives in England and I live in Texas. I'm worrying out of my mind right now though because he's been gone for the past 5 days. He hasn't told me where he was going, or anything. His best friend doesn't know where he is either. It's not like him to disappear for so long. It's usually only a day.

If his internet goes out or his roommate doesn't let him get on the computer, he usually goes to the library or the internet café to let me know. I'm so worried. What should I do?

I'm not surprised you're going out of your mind! Can his best friend contact his roommate and make sure everything is ok? Or is there any way you can get in touch with his roommate? Does he have Facebook and could you find someone on there you could ask?

Comment

if you cant do what kattermole says is there a way to call his parents or something?
      other wise i would call the cops and report him missing..

Comment

whereabouts in England is he? do you have contact details for his parents or other friends? If you're really worried contact our police, they are usually really good with missing persons. I'm in England so if I can help in anyway get in touch.

Comment

Scary stuff - have you heard from him yet?

Met: November 19, 2010
          Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
          Made it official: April 29, 2011
          Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
          Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
          Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
          K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
          Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
          Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

Working...
          X