Truly and Unbelievably Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truly and Unbelievably Happy

After ending our video chat, I lay in bed and think to myself, gosh, I am SO unbelievably, undoubtedly, completely, and genuinely happy. He makes me feel things that I truly have never felt before. Not even with my ex of 4 years.
    This guy is pure and perfect. And he makes me feel so special thousands of miles away. How can he do that?? All I do know is, he is the one for me. I don't care if we get married or not. I know that I just want to be with him and be with each other. To share one another's values and dreams. And to appreciate each other.
    sigpic
    Met August 2012
    Official Nov. 18 2012
    Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
    He's visiting April 7-28 2014
    I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

I can totally relate to what you're feeling. Even though I miss my bf SO much, he still makes me happier than anything else in this world.
    Good Luck to you

Comment

It made me smile reading your thread I hope you two have your happy ending soon!
      So, here you are
      too foreign for home
      too foreign for here.
      Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

High five for us who have the most wonderful SOs! I share with your happiness darling. Happy for you

Comment

It's so lovely to hear that I've been there many times too. Remember that feeling when it gets tough and you feel like you miss him too much.

Good luck xx

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I know that feeling! I can't even begin to put words to it. All I know is that no matter how much time we spend with each other, it's never enough!!

Comment

That is how I feel!
              I can't help it. I know I'm going to appreciate very single second we spend for the two weeks ill be in Italy
              sigpic
              Met August 2012
              Official Nov. 18 2012
              Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
              He's visiting April 7-28 2014
              I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

If I didn't know better, I would swear I wrote that! It's amazing that after a failed marriage and a 15 yr relationship that gave me my two wonderful daughters who are 13 and 12, and me being 51 and him being 55, I have never felt this way and neither has he. Neither of us can picture our lives without the other. I never thought at 51 I would be truly in love with my soul mate.

Comment

There's millions of people around us... but nobody can take the place of the one hundreds or thousands of miles away.

Comment

I love those moments, im happy I have someone who still makes me feel that way too. Like now lol can't stop smiling, had a nice morning and I feel so lucky to have him in my life.
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
                    X