Last few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last few days

Has anyone else noticed that the last few days before you finally get to see your SO again are the longest??

It has been 5 months since I've seen my SO, and time has actually gone by pretty quickly since our last visit.
    I have 3 more days to wait until he flies out to me, but time seems to just drag by. Ugh!!
    I guess it doesn't help that I can be an impatient person anyways

Yes, time goes by so quickly but at the same time so very slow. I have 3 weeks left to wait, i'm hoping they just whoosh by, but knowing how time is. It's probably going to drag on :P
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I do and I don't. When I fly to go to him I have so much prep to do to get ready to leave my responsibilities here that makes it a bit quicker because of being so much more busy. I do think that right before we get CD again each time, we both get kinda fed up with the daily chats being our main contact.
      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
        I do think that right before we get CD again each time, we both get kinda fed up with the daily chats being our main contact.
        Exactly that! Times goes slow and (my) natural response is to want more contact, which by then is never satisfying enough knowing the real stuff is just around the corner.

Hang in thereee!

Comment

I find waiting for him to come here is so much worse than waiting to fly out to see him - I think because preparing to go away is more interesting than preparing for him to visit. Something about getting out my suitcase, drawing up my lists, clearing out the fridge etc seems to make it a lot more bearable, as each step takes me closer to him. But waiting for him to arrive? Ugh. Every day is a year.
          London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

It's never been the case for me. The last week before the trip always seems waaaay too short. Maybe because I have the lovely tendency of leaving everything last minute.
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I totally know how you feel, Lovebee! At least when I am going out to see my SO, I have a lot of stuff to plan for shortly before I leave.
              When he comes out here, I find myself constantly looking at my calendar and watching the clock tick by ^^

Comment

wish i was in that situation....am stuck with unknown when ill see him n its worst.....could be months or years

Comment

Working...
                X