Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing him

Hey...
    This is my first time here that I post a threat, and I do it, cause I really wish just to talk to someone who would understand me...
    I love a boy who I met in the internet, he lives in Morocco and I live in germany. We met at that page called "Omegle" at the 22.October.2012, and haven't met eachother yet. I love him with all of my heart and can't imagine to live without him anymore. The problem is, we will only be able to meet next year in august or so + I never had a boyfriend before,have never even kissed someone (and yeah I know I am already 18) + we have both a very different culture and religion.. But even...all I know is that I love him so much more than anything, and I miss him every single day so freaking much, I only feel whole when I see his beautiful face talking to me.. it just makes me so sick that I miss him every little day and I am so afraight that if we will meet that he wouldn't love me anymore or so, i don't know :// and it makes me sad that I can't really talk to anyone about it, cause they won't understand
    How do you deal with those problems?
    Would be happy to get an advice or anything <3

Hello, well for one be happy that you didn't meet in person yet, because once u do it, and than go LD it will be so much harder, to remember that person physically my advice would be, dont worry to much, because im sure he will like to meet u in person n when he does he wont stop loving u if he does emotionally now, because emotional attachment is much stronger than any other...

Comment

Aww thank you for your reply <3 And yes I guess it is horrible hard when you met the Person ... but i already miss him so much every day And i feel so emotionally empty when i don't talk to him,I am scared How it will be after we meet :/ How Do you deal With that?

Comment

we will be meeting each other in august for the first time, i am afraid it will hurt alot more when we have seen each other because you know then what you'r missing.. we are just going to make alot of foto's and maybe a little video just playing around and hope that it will help.
        some day's are harder then others i just hold his shirt close or fiddle with the pendant i got from him and just cry if i feel to it
        look to the future and not to the past.

and like the other topic's say keep busy! get a hobby or something push your self to doing something and just take it one day at the time!

Comment

Aww i'm feeling sorry for you,And it's the Same for me :/ i always Have been a Bit emotionally Person, but it was never this Bad before. I Have to cry like every second day And it sucks, but i will stay strong somehow. thank you for the tip eith staying busy, i think it will work.I will try to Do more actvities

Comment

Hey Sarina Me and SO met on omegle too, more than a year ago It is normal for people to be nervous before the first meeting, who isn't really? ^^ But this makes it even more special and joyful, that moment when he comes up to you and he hugs you, and kisses you, and you know everything is how it is supposed to be Me and SO didn't have much experience either, close to yours actually! But everything worked out perfectly, just like most people here, just like you and your boy! If you have feelings for him and he makes you happy, never give up <3 Also yes, it will hurt a lot once you separate after meeting, but doesn't this show how much you love eachother? ^^Just concentrate on the good things and everything will work out in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Sarina View Post
              Aww thank you for your reply <3 And yes I guess it is horrible hard when you met the Person ... but i already miss him so much every day And i feel so emotionally empty when i don't talk to him,I am scared How it will be after we meet :/ How Do you deal With that?
              Well... The best thing is just not to do a LDR. It doesn't get better, no matter how many times you meet. There is always more waiting and times when you just want to give up..
              I try not to get too emotionally attached or upset, but a lot of days it seems impossible to fight the empty feeling.
              But keeping busy helps, a lot! Being with friends or my parents helps me also. Everything that doesn't allow me to have time to really think about her.

Comment

Thank you so much for your message, i am Happy for you And Omg i wish it will be like the way you told soooo badly. yes I won't give up on him,if he won't Do, i won't Do that too cause i really love him thats the only thing i am sure about Haha

Comment

Ohh yes I guess you are right With that, but now it is to late , i mean i know it would be better to be in a Not long distance relationship, but What should i Do?i Fall for him after the third day we met at omegle, And i didn't really recognize it With the thought that a relationship like this will be very hard.. And now i love him so much And never want to miss him in my life again :/ And yes I really think that is right, i will try to stay busy somehow maybe it will get better then <3

Comment

Originally posted by Safihre View Post
                    Well... The best thing is just not to do a LDR. It doesn't get better, no matter how many times you meet. There is always more waiting and times when you just want to give up..
                    I try not to get too emotionally attached or upset, but a lot of days it seems impossible to fight the empty feeling.
                    But keeping busy helps, a lot! Being with friends or my parents helps me also. Everything that doesn't allow me to have time to really think about her.
                    I dunno about you but I've never wanted to give up, it has always been worth it... Even on that 23 hour flight back home and I have to go to the bathroom to cry my eyes out on the plane, totally alone on a plane full of people and only getting further from my SO.. I won't lie, it is one of the worst feelings I've ever experienced but it only makes me more determined to see him again, to plan the next trip, to close the distance.. and I always keep it in my mind that in a few years from now when we are living together like any other couple that the LDR part of our relationship will be behind us and won't seem so bad.
                    Met Online: February 2009
                    Feelings grew: January 2011
                    First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                    Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                    Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                    Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                    Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                    Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                    Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                    Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                    Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                    Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                    Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                    Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                    Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                    Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Yeah I can just agree with you too, even that I miss my boy so damn much, and that i am really sad, really often. I have never want to give up yet, and don't think that I will ever want to do that. Cause I really love him with all of my heart, and would never ever want to break up or so voluntarily. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jazi View Post
                        I dunno about you but I've never wanted to give up, it has always been worth it... Even on that 23 hour flight back home and I have to go to the bathroom to cry my eyes out on the plane, totally alone on a plane full of people and only getting further from my SO.. I won't lie, it is one of the worst feelings I've ever experienced but it only makes me more determined to see him again, to plan the next trip, to close the distance.. and I always keep it in my mind that in a few years from now when we are living together like any other couple that the LDR part of our relationship will be behind us and won't seem so bad.
                        My SO and me met CD and were that for a couple of months before being forced in LD. We work 'ok' when we are apart, but sooo much better when we are together. Of course that's what makes the wait worth it, but it also makes us doubt more easily since for us a relationship is only that when you can really be together. But that's just how my SO and me are, indeed every relationship is different

Comment

Working...
                        X