It's killing me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's killing me..

Hi! I'm new here. I just need some advice coz i don't know if I'm in a mood swing today. But it just killing me now.. feels like its a torture.. Not to be with him.. To be alone.. Plus that I'm away from home and I'm working here in the city.. Maybe I miss my son(yes I have a son he is 3 yrs old now).. And my partner already knows about this since the 1st time we talk at Skype..
    We communicate everyday through Skype. As of now yes everyday, but I know when he starts his training again at the Air force we might just talk or text once or twice a month. And also additional information he is 21 years old, half Filipino half British and in UK right now. Me I'm 22 from the Philippines. We've been together for almost 8 months now.
    I'm sure 8 months is nothing compared to others here.. But it's just hurting me.. I have no doubts about him.. I trust him and he trusts me too.. I love him soo much as much as he loves me.. I know that and I can feel that from a thousand miles of distance.. We have plans, plans for our future.. That when he finish his training he can come here in the Philippines for the holidays next year December if not then 2015 December.. It's not that I can't wait.. I just feel sad and alone right now.. I'm not sure if he noticed that.. But he knows I'm very moody every time I have my monthly thingy..

FYI: We haven't met yet in person

I understand you feeling like this is torture. One of the most painful things is to love someone and not be in their physical presence. It's a daily problem we must deal with

Comment

I just don't know if I'm happy with this anymore..

Comment

The hardest part about being in an ldr is that you don't get to feel the physical presence of your loved one. Keep in mind that you are in it together and that he is going through the same thing. It isn't easy not knowing when exactly you will be together, but stay strong and be positive. I hope for the best for you!

Comment

Hang in there, and stay positive...long distance relationships aren't easy, but I've learned they are worth it

Comment

I'm having one of those days .. well one of those 3 days! Everytime i climb into bed i feel like i need to burst into tears! I hate being away from him and i am really struggling :/

Comment

It's just so hard to pretend that I'm okay even if I'm really not. Today we had a skype call while we were in bed preparing to sleep. I don't know why I burst into tears and started to cry. He was already sleeping, then I ended the call coz I feel like I can't bear to see him anymore. He messaged me on viber what happened I replied that I ended the call and didn't reply. I can see that he is disappointed but I don't know what to say anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X