X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible LDR or not..??

Hi you all...
    I am a current situation and I would appreciate your input/advice on it.

I meet this guy online some weeks ago and since we started talking we hit it off pretty well, after some weeks, the conversation got heated up and we both decided to meet over a weekend, days before we met we kinda talked about the possibilities that would happen and he mentioned the fact that we might just be friends that hook up. For a weird reason I was ok with it.

So the meeting day came and we basically got busy that night. The next 2 days things were different than expected, we hang out, went out to visit stores, he displayed affection while just watching a move or on the mall like small kisses and poking my nose. We were dumb, sillly and ******ed together lots of laughs were included.

The night before I left he cooked dinner and while him running an errand he came home surprising me with flowers, which was a surprise for me since normally guys don't do that with hookups. I must say we didn't engaged in sex after that first night.

So, the day for me to come back we said goodbye and while on my way back I texted saying I had a great time and I would love to visit again. He answered that we would arrange it to make it happen.

Everything sounds nice huh? Well things got weird and a bit complicated: The following night while talking he mentions that he felt a little bit bad about the whole weekend, that although he had an amazing time and was glad I took the time to visit that was something he wouldn't normally do, specially engage in sex with someone he barely knew. I told him I was feeling a bit bad as well (although I was on the understanding it was a hookup I ended up liking this guy and I was/am a bit confused), I asked him if we ruined the chance and he said he didn't know. That he needed time to get back to normal and think things. I asked him if he wanted to stop texting each other and he said he didn't want to stop texting each other completely but he didn't know what to do.

He also mentioned that he was worried about the distance, we live 156.5 miles away from each other and I told him I didn't mind traveling, we talk about the expenses and I mentioned that we could make it work, he said ok let me think about all this and we can talk more later.

I have been keeping my distance since then, just sending a small hi or have a good day at work text, it's been a couple of days now. He's been replying normally but we haven't touch the subject since that night.

Is he confused as I am? Or he's just trying to brush me off?
    What should I do? I am interested in him and he knows because I did told him I liked him and that I wanted a fair chance.

I appreciate all for taking your time to read and leave a comment! Greatly appreciated!

Is he confused as I am? Beats me
    Or he's just trying to brush me off? Dunno
    What should I do? Talk to him!

Maybe he felt he rushed into things too fast and just wants a step back. You've only just met him take your time, it sounds like he still wants to keep in contact which is a good sign. Don't push the 'what are we?" "where is this going?' questions. Take it day by day.

Comment

Thanks!
      That's pretty much what I've been doing avoiding "the talk" and just text here and there. Giving him his space...

Comment

Working...
      X