FIGHT NIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIGHT NIGHT

>.< I have no idea why he's mad at me and he wont tell me.. i honestly have no idea what to do, we were having a good conversation he was laughing and smiling, then it alllllll flipped, i went back an reread what i said over and over, we were talking about movies... could it be we're fighting? or that he misses me? but god i got hit with hostility for 10 mins then he went to bed >.>
    v.v iunno what i did

Give him the night to get over it and ask him tomorrow?

Comment

I think you should wait until tomorrow after he wakes up, let him talk to you first and then ask him what happened.

Comment

Yep, agreed, I think you should just talk to him tomorrow and try to gently find out what happened...

Comment

I definately agree with what others have said, let him cool down and sleep it off and then ask tomorrow. I know it's not right to take it out on you but he could have just been tired.
          ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Did everything get figured out?

Comment

Working...
            X