Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does counting down help you or make it worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh it's good! I really love having something to look forward to and seeing the numbers go down everyday. I also have a countdown app on my phone as well as a gadget on my PCs. No countdown right now though. Soon I hope!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Originally posted by abna1 View Post
      Can be good. As many have said when you're down to a month, they're great !
      I also have a countdown app on my phone. Currently I have a 172 days left.. not so great I don't check it regularly at the moment though. Maybe every couple of days. Then I'm happy that I'm just that little bit closer than last time.
      I have 172 days left as well! Seems so far but as you said, being a little bit closer makes me happy.
      (easily amused by coincidences)

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
        I have 172 days left as well! Seems so far but as you said, being a little bit closer makes me happy.
        (easily amused by coincidences)
        NO WAY! (also very easily amused by coincidences ) Seems very, very far. But better than it was in the 200s.
        Okay, even if you have a long time to go, hope to find a countdown buddy

Comment

It used to make me feel worst, because I was over checking and of course after the 2nd of May comes the 3rd so for me countinf down the days made feel like the time was not passing as quickly as I wanted. but I did it sometimes and chose just to look once every other day or so...

Comment

Thank you all for the wonderful replies!!

I have 101 days left until we close the distance, I am so excited!! <3

Comment

Originally posted by abna1 View Post
              NO WAY! (also very easily amused by coincidences ) Seems very, very far. But better than it was in the 200s.
              Okay, even if you have a long time to go, hope to find a countdown buddy
              So close yet so far away! But I'll definitely be your countdown buddy!

Comment

Working...
              X