This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His birthday

My boy's 20th birthday is soon, very soon.
    And it would be great if you could give me some advice what to send to him as a present.

I thought about self made cookies and hot chocolate (he is adiccted to hot chocolate) and 20 reasons why i love him (i would write every reason on a different little paper). That is what's on my mind right now. But in my opinion it is not enough... and I already bought him things like necklaces and bracelets (not for his birthday). I thought about to buy him a mug or so for his hot chocolate, but then I thought it's dangerous to send that, it could get broken or so...
    it would be awesome if you would have some ideas for me ♥

What else does he like? A mug would be ok as long it was wrapped well, wrapped in bubble wrap or tissue paper then in a box and wrapped again and it should be fine.

Comment

aww yeah and inside of it i could put chocolate or so.
      mmh he likes trance music, sports (specially fitness) , the minions , watching tv, food... i don't know he likes a lot that's hard to think about it somehow :/

Comment

What about a mug with your photo on it? There are companies that can print your photo on several things, mugs, t-shirts, pillow cases...

Comment

aww yeah that would be nice, but i feel a bit shy in things like that haha, that's why i wouldn't send him a picture of me in a frame too...
          and his parents don't know about me :P but thank you for your reply <3

Comment

Working...
          X