never thought it hurt so much!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never thought it hurt so much!

we finally met!! we had 2 wonderfull weeks and everything feels just right! we did all copple things and had such fun!
    the meeting at the airport wasnt wierd either (despite my parent going with me to pck him up lol, mom admitted she was nervous lol) just a normall kiss and a big hug!! we didnt let go our hands for about 2 weeks lol
    and thank god my mom actully really likes him!! we just have been giggling like schoolgirls because she thinks he has such a "nice" (as in sexy) voice gives me shivvers down my back when he whispers in my ear :3

and my mom was awesome take us out to get to know him to ans supported a bit for our holliday (both lost our jobs and i have been saving but she gave us extra money so we would have a great vacation!)

but yeah the time came to bring him to the airport again and we both did pretty good (no crying, well.. not until we where away from each other) on one side it hurts so much and on the other i am at peace so wierd it jojo's up and down
    atleast i dont feel complete without him, we will see how it goes in the future and when we have saved up enough for me going to visit him
    thanks for reading just wanted to post it somewhere..
Working...
X