New here! Why can't i teleport? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here! Why can't i teleport? :)

So I guess telling my tale of suffering is the best way to do this.

I met this girl online when i was 17, I'm 25 now, and we've been talking pretty much everyday since. Phone, facebook, myspace, skype blahblah, all of it. We did have about a year or so where we didn't speak, because i'm an idiot, but when we started speaking again, it felt like we hadn't even stopped. We're not together or in a 'relationship' but we want to be together more than anything. We both agree that not being able to do the things that people do with each other in everyday life, gets pretty unbearable and painful. When we talk too each other, we always have that feeling that we want to squeeze each other. Recently, we've opened up a hell of alot, saying how much we love each other, and how much we crave that physical contact. We miss each other like we've actually met before, and at times i lose my mind in my thoughts about it. I could sit here all day and do nothing but think about her. Soppysoppymushmush i know, but i can't help it.
    This, situation, this very long situation, drags us down at times.
    We fucking love our differences, and we just connect, yknow. We know this and we feel it. We've been in a good enough amount of relationships with other people and we still thought about each other. The problem being that gigantic, stupid fucking ocean in the middle of us. Why can't I teleport?
    I ache to meet her, to hold her hand, to SEE her laugh right infront of my face. I keep reading it through and it's a terrible story, it's jumping all over the fucking place and has no pacing lmao, but that couldn't be anymore accurate to how I feel.

I feel, I suffer more however, simply because she has alot more distractions than I do, and i'm pretty neurotic. So..we have no problems at all, everything is pretty peachy other than THAT OCEAN. Terrible blue nightmare. Lately we've been talking alot about how she's going to come over to see me. We're just trying to be real about the situation financially haha, and we just have random outbursts of 'JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST I MISS YOU WHY ARENT YOU HERE AAAAGHHH!'

It's strange, I never thought i'd feel like this about someone i've never met before, well, I stand corrected. It is very real, I love this girl, I never stop thinking about her, and day dreaming about her, and wishing when she was on her way from work, shes going to park up outside my house and walk through the door. I don't care what people say, people who tell me it's not real, what do they know, right? Nothing. Idiots, lmao.

It's cool that this place exists, and that i could get this out other than talking to her about it all the time because i feel like I bring it up too much.
    Last edited by JQ101; August 29, 2013, 10:43 AM.

Oh goodness...

You sound just like me and my boyfriend LOL. Known each other for years, never met, but are completely head over heels for each other. We always complain about that damn Atlantic ocean too, and how it would be great if I could just close my eyes and be in his arms... It sucks!

I'm relatively new to this forum to and, while I'm not too terribly active, I really like posting here and there and reading through other posts. I think you'll find that you have a lot in common with other people here.

Good luck to you!

Comment

On a financial note: Use websites like Skyscanner and Kayak to find cheap flights. Yes currently in the summer prices are ridiculous, but especially in oktober/november and periods like february-may are a lot cheaper.
      It's still a whole lot of money, but if you scan around and watch for discounts.
      For example 'our' Dutch airline KLM has the WorldDealWeeks the next 2 weeks (it's only once a year), where they drop all the prices of US flights bij almost 200 euro. I am sure other airlines that fly from you to her also have discounts like that.

Comment

Hey! if there's a will there's a way start saving money and plan a vacation next year no OCEAN can stop u from seeing ur beloved

Goodluck

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Heh, I feel for you - we curse the ocean too. A lot. Probably daily. You'll get there someday! Just have patience and keep looking for opportunities and situations that will make it easier to fund your trip - and all the trips your going to want to make after that. You're young enough, there should be volunteer programs and opportunities that are open to you, as well as higher education and foreign exchange programs.

Comment

aw, this is really sweet! P A T I E N C E. It will happen for ya'll one day. Best of luck!!

Comment

We all need a Tardis so we can travel all over, whenever and super fast! hehe

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                  Married April 18th, 2015!!
                  Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Well buck... It looks like you spewed out the thoughts usually running around my own head, particularly today.
                    My SO just left me this afternoon to go home, and I have spent the rest of the day alternating between teary eyed mopping tea drinking, and angrily cursing the Celtic Sea. As well as the airline for taking him further and further away from me.

You guys need to have the patience of saints. And when you two do finally meet...it'll be so worth it.
                    you won't believe how something could feel so right, so natural

Comment

Working...
                    X