Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Lonely =(

Just one of those days of missing him.
    I miss him every day, but sometimes it gets pretty bad. I guess I'm really feeling it tonight because I had absolutely nothing to do on a Friday night.
    There are moments I think I was with him already. I just want to be with him.
    sigpic
    Met August 2012
    Official Nov. 18 2012
    Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
    He's visiting April 7-28 2014
    I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

I feel for you, Im the same way, lately im just sad hes not here all the time, and the distance isn't easy. But fortunately time does pass by and countdowns get smaller.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I can understand you ! I am going through the same thing and it is very hard .... I only saw him for 2 days and now that I come to think of it I can`t really picture him in my mind, and I miss him a lot!!!
      Though we speak almost everyday I FEEL that it is not enough ... I am sick of speaking on the phone, I want to be with him physically!!!! I want to hug him and kiss him!!!

Comment

I comepletely get it too... big hugs. I know how tough it gets. but, as kiara_silver was saying, thankfully time does go by and countdowns get smaller. Also.. you get some easier days as well. So if you're having a hard time now, hopefully you'll have an easier time tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X