Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three Girls whom which I am in love, what do do? How to break the Ice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Girls whom which I am in love, what do do? How to break the Ice?

Recently I have met some whom which I have falled in love, at the moment is not mutual because i have not told them, so I will like you to advise me in which girl should I focuse.

Britt: Estonian, 19 years old (I think) met her in persone last May, I asked her to met and she said yes, but when we met she started to be cold with me, contrary to his taken friend Maria, which was very nice with me and which is my counsillor for love affairs. Blonde, tall, a little gothic-style. Told to her that "I like you" but i don't know how she taked it, she's extremely cold.

Elisabeth: Catalan like me, lives in Belgium, she is coming here in december and asked her to meet; she said yes but lately she is not on Facebook, the only way to comunicate for the moment nor she answers to me since 1 week. White but with dark hair, 18 years old.

Victoria: Ukranian, 21 years old. She visited my profile in Interpals, kinda of a social network based on language exchange, and I talked to her about many topics, she always answers and she seems not cold, blonde, tall, extremely beautifull physically. Not a women of many words. Asked if I could come to visit her and she said "boring me, boring Ukraine)" ( in the way of saying that she was boring and ukraine too)

What to do? On who should I focuse? I think that the one I like most is Victoria, though Elisabeth is very kind when talking about problems, for example.

It's really not our place to judge. Love doesn't work like this, you talk about it like you have to decide which of three products you're going to buy. I don't think you really love any of them, you just like them as friends. I would suggest to just keep talking to them if you like them, but if they're 'cold' to you it probably won't go much further. Believe me, once you truly fall in love with someone you'll know!

Comment

Um, I don't think you're in love with all of them. I don't think you're in love with any one of them, so please don't tell them you are. I don't see so much why you have to choose. If nothing is exclusive at the moment, why not try dating each one of them a bit longer to get to know them better instead of acting like you're choosing meals from a buffet line. Just make sure that they know you are seeing other people. I don't think anyone else on this forum or I can tell you who exactly to pick. Once you get to know each one of them individually and for their unique personalities, then I don't think it will be so hard for you to choose which one you have actual feelings for.

Comment

Well, maybe I was too exagerated, I would have to write that "I like them", not all of them are cold, Elisabeth is very talktative with me and she talks with me about very deep things like a mental illness I did had, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by breizhcat1993 View Post
          Well, maybe I was too exagerated, I would have to write that "I like them", not all of them are cold, Elisabeth is very talktative with me and she talks with me about very deep things like a mental illness I did had, for example.
          But you can talk about things like that with really good friends too. Just because she is a girl who is nice to you, doesn't mean you HAVE to love her. I wouldn't force it so much on yourself that you have to be in a relationship with any of them, if it comes to that that would be great for you guys but just get to know each other well, and see where it goes.

Comment

Well, I was just asking for your thoughts, but in any case, nice, very analytical perspective.

Comment

Got it, I just like her and maybe I will like to have a relationship with her, but I want not to force that, she wants to meet me too, so will see what happens then, don't you think?

Comment

Got it, I just like her and maybe I will like to have a relationship with her, but I want not to force that, she wants to meet me too, so will see what happens then, don't you think?
                That's the right spirit! Don't force either of you into anything. If you enjoy talking to each other that is worth a lot already. If you guys want to meet each other, that's never wrong! And if it turns into more later, that's great for you! So yes, just enjoy talking to each other and see what happens Don't worry so much over having to choose.

Comment

Yeah, just let things fall into place. There's never any need to rush into something. Try establishing a friendship with her first and see where it takes you. I hope it all works out for you

Comment

I agree. There is nothing wrong with dating several people in the beginning, just make sure to be honest with all of them. As the time goes on, you will come to decide if you love any of them or not. As long as you are fair and honest you might be able to keep all three of them in your life as friends if not as lovers or you might find out that one is destined to be your soulmate. Don't push things, just go with the flow and enjoy the ride.
                    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Isn't it a little difficult to be honest with three long-distance girls that you like at the same time?

Comment

Isn't it a little difficult to be honest with three long-distance girls that you like at the same time?
                        Why is it hard to be honest unless you wish to deceive? Tell all three of them you are not ready to be exclusive but you are interested in seeing where it goes. They will give your their answers as to how they feel about that.

I will say this, any guy I met in the beginning I would have never expected him to be exclusive whether I met him online or CD. There is generally a conversation that comes up after a certain time and that is when you stop seeing other people. Why do you feel a need to set such boundaries at such an early stage? Don't assume they are not seeing other people either.
                        Last edited by Hollandia; October 17, 2013, 11:12 AM.
                        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by princessmaria View Post
                          Um, I don't think you're in love with all of them. I don't think you're in love with any one of them, so please don't tell them you are. I don't see so much why you have to choose. If nothing is exclusive at the moment, why not try dating each one of them a bit longer to get to know them better instead of acting like you're choosing meals from a buffet line. Just make sure that they know you are seeing other people. I don't think anyone else on this forum or I can tell you who exactly to pick. Once you get to know each one of them individually and for their unique personalities, then I don't think it will be so hard for you to choose which one you have actual feelings for.
                          I agree with this.
                          (also once read: if you're in love with 2 people, pick the second one because if you loved the first one you wouldnt have fallen in love with someone else. I guess it has some truth )
                          "If you say you can't, you just don't want to"

Comment

I will say, if you don't like that Britt is cold (typical of Estonians), then a potential relationship will fail early on. It's something that you need to accept with Estonians.

Really, it's up to you and not us to tell you what to do. Only you know how you really feel for these girls.

Comment

I have been thinking about Britt, concretely, and I do thing you are right, so it is not a goal for me to be with her anymore.

Elisabeth is maybe the one whom which I would have more success, due to the fact that we both hail from Spain and we live in very close cities. But I liked Victoria since the first time we started to talk, and I wanna meet her.

Comment

Working...
                              X