Help please!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please!!!!!

Hi everyone, i've posted on here a few times about all the confusion with my boyfriend. He left for Australia in June, it was supposed to be for 8 months.
    We stayed together til August, saying how much we love each other and making plans for when he got back. Then he suddenly started being weird last month, never replying to me or phoning, i was trying really hard with him but wasn't getting much back. I confronted him about it and he said he was finding it hard being my boyfriend with the distance and everything. i was upset obviously but understood.
    anyway he had to come back to england early, he lost his job so came back on friday last week, he phoned me and said we shouldn't get back together, he says he still loves me but doesn't think we should be together right now. i understand that, we got on really well as friends and i kind of feel the same way. he met someone else while he was out there and had a fling with her. i'm angry about that but i want us to be friends and can get past it. i know i deserve better than being treated like that though and worry that he might want me back. i'm going to see him on friday for the first time since june so it will be weird. i'm definitely gonna see him to see if i can be friends with him without all the other stuff :/ any advice and opinions will help thanks

Not sure what you want us to say... He says he doesn't think you two should get back together, but you're worried that he wants you back? I don't think anybody can give you advice about that before you meet him and discover what the score is for yourself.

Maybe he just wants to see a friendly, familiar face now that he's back in the UK having just lost his job and had to leave Australia. Given the miserable weather here at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if he just wanted a flavour of the comfort he had in your relationship to take his mind off the bad stuff.

But I'm guessing... All you can really do is go and see him and see what happens.
    London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

In my experience, being friends probably won't work out. He doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, why would he want to be friends? Why would you want to be friends with someone that cheated? You will constantly wonder if maybe the longer you hang out that maybe he'll change his mind. How will you deal with him telling you about the girl he is seeing or wants to hook up with? That is what friends talk about.
      I say cut ties and move on.

Comment

Working...
      X