things you can only say in ldr :3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

things you can only say in ldr :3

had a laugh with my BF he was cleaning out the basement and because i am not a native english speaker i am naming tools he is keeping up and such and i am going oh cool i can reqonize a tool on 4000 miles lol!!
    so he said ha things you can only say when in a ldr and thought he that could be a fun tread what else is there you can only say when your in a ldr?

We had Skype on while sleeping and my mum got up in the middle of the night and heard a weird noise, turned out that it was my SO that, due to his cold, snored loud enough to wake her from over 1800 miles away
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

"My package has not come yet"

- His standart start-posting on Skype EVERY DAY for... all the extra days it took to come. It was supposed to take 4-6 days, but ended ut taking twise the time, in addition 5 days delay due to their Post Office being closed because of a Public holiday festival. My god was I relived when he said "It came today"... My first gift to him, and written letter as well. I think he smiled on end for 2 weeks
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

lol!! the snoring yeah that is a achievement hihi

and know what you mean with the package! thank god it arrived anyway :3

Comment

When my SO and I do voice messaging I always ask "Where am I?" (meaning his laptop), and it turns out I can be in really interesting places without knowing it...
          Last edited by THINK2MUCH; November 4, 2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X