He broke up with me today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He broke up with me today

He said the pain of not seeing me is just too much. He loves me more than anybody ever before, but that he can´t just stand it. He wasnt texting me much anymore if at all the last two weeks. Didnt want to see pictures, videos, no skype anymore. He said it was just to painful. I wanted to fly to him on Monday, but he said no. Today he said he would not have been able to stand the pain that I would leave again. Now there are two people loving each other more than anybody ever before, and just failed at an ldr within two months. He is uncompareable, I don´t think I will ever be able to be so deeply connected to anyone. We will try to stay in touch as friends somehow. Not sure, if I can handle this, but time will tell. Good luck to all of you. For some this is working, some aren´t just made for this kind of relationship.

I am sorry. I know exactly how you feel as the same thing happend to me and my SO yesterday.
    I dont really know what to do either. Im a little lost because I thought my future would be with him.
    Hope you are ok
    Smile every once in a while =)

Comment

Thank you. Same to you. Yeah he is the love of my life. No doubt about that. But he really hurt me during those two months. and himself too. and i couldnt make him happy anymore. A lot happened too, that would have forced us to change our plans to close the distance. So I dont know how to cope with this, but I have a kid so I have to move forward and cant get stuck in the pain. Fortunately. *big hug bavk*

Comment

I am very sorry this happened to you. Take your time to heal, be good to yourself and your kid. It won't happen overnight, but if you take it step by step it will happen. You will cry and you will have very bad days, but put one foot in front of the other and it will eventually take you to a better place. Don't hold back your tears, they need to come out!

I don't know if it will help you, but when I was in a hard place I invented a technique to help me be positive and constructive in healing. Every morning I would take a second to think of 3 things that I would do this day for myself. They could be very small - do laundry, go for a walk, talk to a friend, go to the gym - and then every evening I would write them down in a diary of sorts. It made me feel like I was making a progress every day!

Good luck and

Comment

Thank you OperaDiva.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear this, I wish you all the best.

Comment

Thank you milaya. To you too!

Comment

Music is your remedy! And go for a walk more

Comment

I know lol. I was listening to youtube up and down today

Comment

hold on there and i am sure you will manage.we are here to support you!

Comment

Oh it is so sad and hard when love slips away. It is not always easy to tell why these things happen. There can be love and yet seem hard to pull through. I hope you will hurt less with time. I had one tecnique I used; I used to cry alone in the bathroom every day for months, but just 1 minute every day. Then I would go on with my life. Still my grief had somewhere to go.
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thank you all! I gonna stay here on the boards for a little longer.
                        He texted me tonight saying he was glad that we talked. and that he hopes I am sleeping well and peacefully.
                        Wtf? I told him that I dont want to know that he is glad that he broke up with me.
                        of course he didnt mean it that way, but still. :`( and why would i be sleeping peacefully when my heart just got crushed? men can be so....

Comment

Oh no I'm really sorry to hear that when you love someone and you lose that person it is extremely tough! LDRs just aren't for everyone...

Hang in there! It will get better in time. Just be patient. And know that you can come here to vent whenever you feel like it

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this :/. I hope for all the best for you and your child.

Comment

Originally posted by LDLovebird View Post
                              Thank you all! I gonna stay here on the boards for a little longer.
                              He texted me tonight saying he was glad that we talked. and that he hopes I am sleeping well and peacefully.
                              Wtf? I told him that I dont want to know that he is glad that he broke up with me.
                              of course he didnt mean it that way, but still. :`( and why would i be sleeping peacefully when my heart just got crushed? men can be so....
                              It has been on his mind and I think what he meant was that he was glad to come clean. This is a good thing; that he thinks it is better not to hide things from you. Of course it is not easy to appreciate such a thing. He seems a bit devastated too, I guess he is not exactly glad that what he too had hopes for is coming to an end. His comment would have been more tactic but it is nice to hope that you should sleep well, even if that wish is totally unrealistic. I don't know why it always is that ex-lovers are trying to confort the one they just broke up with, that is never going to work. I hope you have som friends and family to turn to, they will probably be better for you in this situation.

My mother has a saying; "Wish you to have the best time possible". So now I wish that for you too.
                              Last edited by differentcountries; November 10, 2013, 11:51 AM.
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                              X