Impatiently waiting for our petition to get approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impatiently waiting for our petition to get approved

Hi. I'm new here! Desperately looking for somebody who is in the same situation like me, so I found out this forum . My husband from USA and I'm from Philippines, both Filipinos. I met him online. He visited me twice, last 2012 and this year for 2 months+ every visit. We got married last June this year and he left Philippines last August. We're in a 3-month waiting for our petition to get approved. With the tragedies happened here in my hometown, Cebu, like earthquake, tornado and typhoon Haiyan (we're so lucky that me and my family are safe, thank God!) with nonstop aftershocks and another fault line found out by PHIVOLCS near in our City made me so nervous. I'm afraid that we will never gonna see each other again coz I'm so paranoid there might be another calamity will hit us again. :'(. I'm sorry guys for being so pessimistic here.

I want to be with him already. I want to start our life together as husband and wife. Sometimes people asked me "How does it feels to be in a marriage life?", in all honesty, it doesn't feel like I'm married its like I'm still in a relationship with my boyfriend.

Whenever I'm in my room alone, I can't dodge the sadness, it's like I'm carrying everyone's burden and the earth. We are in different timezone, day here and night there. I am working as nurse preceptee without salary and I'm paying for the hospital php 1k every month. Sometimes, i feel so unmotivated for everything I will do.

I love him soooo much! Just a hug from him and I will be fine. Just one hug. :'( thank you for reading my post, just venting out here. Take care and God bless us all!

My husband and I have been waiting for our petition approval for over 8 months. I don't want to get my hopes up but I do expect approval next week or the week after. You should expect at least 3 more months waiting.

But, there is hope since you're in the Philippines. Lots of Phil cases have been moving faster because of the typhoon.

Comment

Working...
    X