As If It Was Your Last Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As If It Was Your Last Day

So let's say you found out you only had one more day to be with your SO, You would never see him/her ever again.
    What would you do with them/ What would you say to your loved one?
    sigpic
    Met August 2012
    Official Nov. 18 2012
    Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
    He's visiting April 7-28 2014
    I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

I'd make sure to get all my stuff from his house back.

Comment

Ooh... Breaking up or death? Or very unfriendly customs!

If there was any trouble i would try to fix it. And hopefully there would be more days.

If he was dying /being taken to hospital the next day, I would spend it doing nice lover stuff, like going to where we first met. Taking lots of pictures. Share a meal and his bed. And get his sperm frozen. I would not get my stuff at his place because I don't keep anything at his (since he lives at 3 places during the year), but I would be sure to keep the stuff he keeps at mine!
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
        If he was dying /being taken to hospital the next day, I would spend it doing nice lover stuff, like going to where we first met. Taking lots of pictures. Share a meal and his bed. And get his sperm frozen. I would not get my stuff at his place because I don't keep anything at his (since he lives at 3 places during the year), but I would be sure to keep the stuff he keeps at mine!
        That is so creepy.
        first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
        second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

Well, the whole scenario is urealistis anyway, but in case some alians were due to abduct him the next day, and I knew, at least I would want his children. I would say the aliens owned me.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

We'd probably just dance around in our socks the whole day if it was an end of the world scenario. If he were dying or something, though, I'd probably want to spend the whole day recounting all of our memories and laughing over all of the good times we've had. He's my bestfriend, I don't think I can honestly imagine not being able to ever see him again anytime soon, so my answer might be different under real circumstances.

Comment

I love this thread! It's a good idea to see what's important to each of us.

I'm assuming you mean that my SO would die and he's not an anger thing. I'd want to spend the entire day alone with him, being intimate, talking, holding one another. If he was sick and knew it, I would definitely ask what he would want to do with that time.

Comment

I would get closure and wish her the best.

Comment

I would meet his family, then hit as many European countries together...that would mean Belgium and Germany, probably. I wouldn't let go of any part of him the entire day.

Even though I'm waiting for marriage, if I absolutely knew that it would be the last day to see him, I might consider losing my virginity to him. Although at this age...HELL no.

Comment

If it was illness related, to where being intimate was not possible, we'd probably spend the day reminiscing and crying.

If it was something else, probably spend the day in bed together, making love and crying.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by princessmaria View Post
                      We'd probably just dance around in our socks the whole day if it was an end of the world scenario. If he were dying or something, though, I'd probably want to spend the whole day recounting all of our memories and laughing over all of the good times we've had. He's my bestfriend, I don't think I can honestly imagine not being able to ever see him again anytime soon, so my answer might be different under real circumstances.
                      haha that sounds like a good time actually, I like your style =)
                      sigpic
                      Met August 2012
                      Official Nov. 18 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
                        I would get closure and wish her the best.
                        If I was in a situation like that, I would definitely do the same thing. I have a thing with closure, if I don't get it ,it will eat me up inside
                        sigpic
                        Met August 2012
                        Official Nov. 18 2012

Comment

I never wrote what I would do if I only had one more day to see my SO.
                          I would definitely go visit him in Italy again and go to Egypt like we planned. Since Egypt is so close it'd be perfect. And we would eat all this amazing food and all the gelato.
                          And I would FINALLY let him teach me how to ski since he's been trying so hard to convince me to ski for almost two years now.

what else.....
                          OH, I would demand him to draw something for me since he'll never do that for me, I love to draw. So some type of artwork from him would be amazing.
                          sigpic
                          Met August 2012
                          Official Nov. 18 2012

Comment

But realistically though, I think we would all just be sobbing our hearts out if we knew we could never se our so again.

Comment

I would just tell him I love him, whatever the reason for the last day. And I would hug him. A lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X