No announcement yet.

Do You Want To Break Up With Him/Her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The closest my mind has wandered to that thought was on wondering "why" the relationship would end. Overall, I realize that this relationship is an experience and while my SO and I are very committed to one another and pursuing a future together (I can't picture my life with anyone else), I want each of us to have the best future possible.

For the poster who asked about is it worth it: If at some point the relationship ended, which I don't want/like to think about, I would be heartbroken but I would not regret spending the money and time being with him. This relationship is a learning experience to help me further navigate my life.
    When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
    no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Originally posted by aojeda50 View Post
      Is there ever a time where you start to think about possibly ending your ldr with your SO for whatever reason?

Maybe because of the fear of it not working out in the end, thinking it's too good to be true.
      If so, What do you usually do to help you get that strength to keep going and holding on to make things work?

I have never personally considered breaking up with my SO, but sometimes I do get scared of it possibly ending, whether it be him ending it, or me.
      Im probably not much help to others here but i never think of breaking up with my SO. My life is so much better with him in it. i dont know what I do without him and he feels the same way. Its going to take a while for us to be together but we wait for the day, sometimes not too patiently ,but we wait anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by cecile02 View Post
        o so many times...unfortunately. But it is not because of LD directly. Ii is mostly because of him...nobody around him knows my existence...and he doesn't let me see any changes ...he doesn't admit our situation and he is more scared than me to believe in our future. But I still feel for him...and I trust he loves me too...I try not to push him, and say to myself, we'll see where this story will lead us. carpe diem.
        I used to feel that way too. He would ever talk about me to anyone. He was very secretive about me and our relationship. I think he mentioned me to one of his close friends once, but that was it. and then one day FINALLY, he told his family about me and that we are together =) I was reawlly happy, and put my doubts to rest.
        But it's been almost a year and a half for you guys right? I would think he would mention about you to his friends
        sigpic
        Met August 2012
        Official Nov. 18 2012
        Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
        He's visiting April 7-28 2014
        I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

I feel that once you stop including breaking up as an option (especially during fights) it's much easier to find other solutions. (Zephii)

Really good advice.My SO and I dont even consider it since we know that we only want each other and no one else!
          Last edited by xanzbarr; January 9, 2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X