LDR in Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR in Denmark

We have been together for 1,5 year and closing the distance in the next few months (when ever we find an apartment)! I have never really thought us as a LDR couple becouse we meet at least once a month

I was just thinking if there was any others having LDR in Denmark or moving there to live with the love of your lives

Well, I'm in Denmark, but I'm moving to Japan in the end of this year

Comment

Hello Welcome to LFAD My SO is from Denmark and we plan to close the distance in summer

Comment

Not in Denmark, but in Norway and Sweden :-) Welcome!

Heres a group for Scandinavians:
        https://members.lovingfromadistance....hp?groupid=160
        Last edited by SaraHonRara; January 16, 2014, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD and congrats on getting close to closing the distance
          Joey & Scott
          Met: April 2002
          Lost Contact: August 2002
          Reconnected: April 2010
          Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by SaraHonRara View Post
            Not in Denmark, but in Norway and Sweden :-) Welcome!

Heres a group for Scandinavians:
            https://members.lovingfromadistance....hp?groupid=160
            I resent the fact that Finland is excluded from that group I know it's not technically a Scandinavian country, but whatever happened to Nordic unity?!
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
              I resent the fact that Finland is excluded from that group I know it's not technically a Scandinavian country, but whatever happened to Nordic unity?!
              But... we have no clue of what they're saying!

XD

Comment

My SO lives in Denmark, too. I'm scared I won't be able to close the distance for a while, seeing that Denmark Immigration laws are so tight. ~ Any advice?

Comment

Hi I'm new here! I'm from California, and my S.O. is from Denmark! I'm moving to Denmark this May! So we're really close in closing the distance! I think I'm pretty lucky though, because I am initially from Denmark, I lived there for 9 years as a kid and I have family and friends there. I moved to CA and have lived here for what, 14 years. But I'm moving in with him too and im soooo excited. Nice to see other Danish- US LDR's!

Comment

Not from Denmark, but I am from Norway. I fly back and forth between Turkey and Norway, we usually meet once a month too . It is nice to see other Scandinavians /people from the Nordic countries here.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Hiya, welcome to LFAD! Congratulations on closing the distance Not from Denmark either, but Sweden, and I guess that's close enough! Been to Denmark many times though. Best of luck!

Met online: February 2011
                      Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Working...
                      X