Places in Australia to Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Places in Australia to Live

About three years ago, I was getting kind of tired of the place I'm currently living in, still am.
    That's when I started researching different countries to possibly move to. Australia caught my eye the most.
    I just don't know the good areas there, I have never visited the country. I'm going to make a plan to, I still want to travel there.
    So to all my fellow Australians, could you be so kind as to give some advice please.
    sigpic
    Met August 2012
    Official Nov. 18 2012
    Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
    He's visiting April 7-28 2014
    I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Your choices are mostly confined to Sydney and Melbourne. Sydney is very fast paced, bright and sunny and has temperate weather. Melbourne is a bit slower, has terrible weather (bipolar) and is a bit cheaper than Sydney and has trams!

What sort of job skills do you have? If you have hospitality experience, it should be fairly possible to find a job in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
      Your choices are mostly confined to Sydney and Melbourne. Sydney is very fast paced, bright and sunny and has temperate weather. Melbourne is a bit slower, has terrible weather (bipolar) and is a bit cheaper than Sydney and has trams!

What sort of job skills do you have? If you have hospitality experience, it should be fairly possible to find a job in that area.
      Hi!
      I'm getting my license in aesthetics soon in some months. I know with that kind of job I can get a job in hotel that has a spa
      sigpic
      Met August 2012
      Official Nov. 18 2012
      Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
      He's visiting April 7-28 2014
      I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

It should be possible to find a job in a hotel, just check that the license is recognised in Australia.

Comment

Working...
        X