Excited! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited! :D

After being told over and over that our meeting has to be put off I asked once again why and was told that the real reason was because she couldn't get the money to come here. So I asked her if I could pay for her ticket and she actually said yes after only a short argument. So we're making arrangements for her to come here this summer.

On top of that, a few days after this conversation, we had our first ever Skype call. Out of nowhere. I asked if I could do a video call from another app where she would be able to see me and I wouldn't be able to see her, and was completely shocked when she said yes. So I called, we talked for a bit, then she asked if I could see her too and I said no and she sounded upset and asked if I had Skype on the laptop I was using. I said yes and she said she was gonna hang up and get on Skype and send me the sn so I could call her on Skype. We hung up and I was thinking "ok, now she's going to magically fall asleep." But she soon sent me a message saying she couldn't sign into skype because it was on her sister's phone and her sister didn't remember her sign-in info. So I think to myself "well I knew it wasn't really gonna happen anyways.." But then she tells me she's on the site making her own account, sent me the sn, and rushed me when I didn't call her right away.

She's also being all kinds of sweet and affectionate now. O.o Not that she never was before, but she seems to be more open with her feelings lately, normally I have to draw things out of her or only get sweet remarks in response to similar comments I've made.

Aww yay I'm so excited for you! The first skype calls are so exciting.. though I admit I was super shy when I first talked to my boyfriend on skype.. but it helped us get comfortable with each other before we met in person.. now we love skype (and oovoo, or google hangouts if the internet signal isn't good).

It's nice that you offered to pay for her plane ticket and she said yes. I wish you a great first meet up in the summer! Stay happy and in love and stay strong!

Comment

Oh, that is nice to hear. Skype and visits are the best!
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thank you both. We have a tentative plans for another Skype session for Valentine's Day so I can watch her open her package

Comment

That sounds great! Skype is wonderful and visits are even more wonderful! Excited for the both of you!
          dυe cυorι, υn'anιмa ιnѕιeмe per ѕeмpre

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Awwwww nice to read such a happy thread

Comment

Working...
              X