This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advise me

Hey this my first post.. am In a ldr and my SO is in kenya... I was born in kenya but later came to the USA an yr ago.. we have been together for 3 yrs now. Our ldr is not bad at all except the call rates are so high but apparently we have gotten used to being far apart..all I wanted to know is does anyone know an easy way to get a usa visa?..because in the future, I would want him to join me..I trust our relationship and believe we will work out fine...please if anyone knows a way out please help me out..am just so in love :-(

It really depends on your circumstances since you would likely have to sponsor him. Are you a citizen or a permanent resident in the US? If you are a U.S. citizen you can go for a fiance visa, but you would have meet certain criteria, the one people usually struggle with is the financial requirement. You have to show you can support your SO once they are here, if the fiance visa is approved, you than have to marry within 90 days, after that your SO can file for permanent residency. Unfortunately, if you are a permanent resident, but not a U.S. citizen, you can't file for the fiance visa, but you could get married and than file for the spousal visa. Both take time, money, and a lot of paper work. Here's a link to the USCIS website that could give you some more info: https://www.uscis.gov/family/family-...nent-residents
    First Visit - June 25, 2013 - July 15, 2013 (England)
    Second Visit - December 20, 2013 - January 13, 2014 (England)
    Third Visit: (Tickets Booked!) April 12, 2014 - May 10, 2014 (US)

Comment

Am just a permanent resident...thankyou

Comment

Working...
      X