Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDRT - Top 10 reasons why LDR's are AWESOME!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDRT - Top 10 reasons why LDR's are AWESOME!!

Hey Guys,

I had a lot of fun making this video and I'm really excited to share it with everyone. I'm really interested in hearing your reasons for being in a LDR as well. I want to see if a lot of us have the same reasons for being in this kind of relationship. If you can list out 10 of your reason that would be great, but 5 reasons would be cool too. To see and hear my Top 10 reasons search on Youtube: " LDRT - Top 10 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationships are AWESOME!! " and watch away. Hope to get some great feedback from you guys!!
    Check out my LDRT - Long Distance Relationship Talk video segment of Youtube. Search "LDRT"

Hey! So actually my boyfriend is in South Korea too! It's definition getting harder, and I'm missing him more because he's getting busier! But here goes:

1. You learn to bare your soul and be completely honest in the things you feel and say. (He told me yesterday that, yes, there were pretty women at his company, but they are not his type, and that I'm his type) - yeah he's pretty blunt. (I said that since he's cute, some girls can be really sneaky, and he always tells me I'm sneakier, and that he would punch them if they did lol, not really, just kidding)
    2. Your listening skills, and ability to communicate improves greatly over time if done properly! We always peacefully argue (talk about how we feel)
    3. You get really creative with the things you think about doing for them, doing with them, eating with them, etc etc. Just simple gifts for them that sometimes we forget to give when we're together!
    4. When the boyfriend calls, the pure moments of unadulterated bliss and happiness cannot be described by any couple who live close together.
    5. You find out more obvious qualities about them that you might've missed when they're around! For example, I realized my boyfriend is not very good at verbally expressing his feelings of affection for me, which I am great at.
    6. A chance for self-growth in patience, understanding, acceptance, introspection, independence, responsibility, trust, you name it!
    7. You learn whether or not you work well together when trouble comes your way! How you act as a team now will speak volumes for your relationship later!
    8. You learn to be grateful. I missed so much of the things that he did for me when we were living together, and now that he's moved back, my gratefulness and appreciativeness (?) for every little thing he does skyrockets.
    9. My heart, soul, and all the accumulated passions really did grow fonder
    10. Because even though long distance relationships are hard, I like who I am when I’m with him a whole lot more than when he’s not around.

Comment

In a long distance relationship (these aren't in any order)

1. You get to travel
      2. If you weren't good at communication you will be after surviving years in a LDR The communication is much better when apart, as you don't get to be physical.
      3. The sex is great, you wait for it, cherish it, never get tired of it. It becomes so much more important.
      4. When you are together simple things like holding hands, going to the grocery store together, doing the dishes etc become meaningful. You cherish all the small everyday things.
      5. When you get a text message from him/ he calls/ skypes, your heart starts beating faster, you rush to answer with a big smile on your face.
      6. You get to know the other person so much better in a LDR.
      7. As HappyxFaith said a chance for self growth in many areas, especially independence, being strong and responsibility and you get to know yourself better. He isn't there to open the tight jars for you, he can give you advice but in the end you have to be your own woman.
      8. You get to miss them. This is often seen as the worst thing in a LDR, but isn't it nice to have somebody to miss?
      9. It's a relationship test that makes you stronger as a couple and as an individual.
      10. You aren't taken for granted and you learn not to take the other person for granted either.

Comment

Working...
      X