Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDRT - 10 Reasons why LDR's SUCK!!

Hello everyone,

READ FIRST: Now before you starting commenting on this post please read this first. Couple weeks ago I did a video on 10 Reasons why LDR's are AWESOME so now here is my take on 10 Reasons why LDR's SUCK. I'm not trying to stop people from having LDR's or anything like that. I'm just trying to show what the downsides are to having a long distance relationship. As most of us can relate we know the bad side of LDR's and I just wanted to give me own 2 cents from my own personal experiences. I don't know about you guys but surprisingly when I wrote down my list of good and bad, I had more to write in the bad then the good lol. This doesn't reflect on my own LDR but it really surprised me. To watch this video just go on youtube and search: " LDRT - 10 Reasons why Long Distance Relationships SUCK " and watch away. Thanks to everyone who continue to support me and please continue to comment and give me ideas of other future LDRT video. Enjoy!
    Check out my LDRT - Long Distance Relationship Talk video segment of Youtube. Search "LDRT"

Thanks for sharing this video, some really stood out to me. It reminded me just how lonely it gets sometimes, but love is worth it.

Comment

Your comment about Communication being the bridge, and without it, you drift apart, and there is no relationship, really hit home. We went two weeks with NO CONTACT while I was visiting my daughter and her family the last two weeks. I tried to stay in touch, but he didn't. It really hurt me. We have NEVER gone that long with no contact. Well, I got home yesterday, and today I sent him a Tweet, and told him I'm home, and asked him if we are still friends. I know that was pretty lame. Anyway, he tweeted back, Hi. We are still friends. So I said I was beginning to wonder, and could we chat or Skype later, but he hasn't answered. I know he is busy, but still, it seems to me he could have sent me a Tweet, or a chat message, something.

Time and distance are very difficult. The fact that we haven't had the chance to meet offline in almost 4 years, except for Skype, sometimes makes our relationship seem almost like a fantasy. I think he feels that way about me sometimes. I also feel like since we aren't physically together, he has me in the category of "out of sight, out of mind" and I am not much of a priority in his life, but I am the opposite with how I feel, that he is very much a priority in my life, and I don't stop thinking of him, or stop wanting to be with him. Time-wise, he is 16 hours ahead of me. It's Sunday night here, and Monday afternoon there. So my day is about over, and he's busy working. If I want any time with him, I will have to stay up all night, to catch him when he is off work, or hope he has enough break time during his work day to chat with me, or Skype.

Even meeting him someday is a pipe-dream because of the financial concerns, the high cost of flying, hotels, visas, passport, etc. And IF we ever decided to close the distance, moving would be a nightmare.

Lonely times sucks the most. And it isn't just being lonely, crying myself to sleep sometimes when we haven't had any time together, it's when I'm having fun, or having special moments, and all I want is to share the moment with him, wanting him with me, but knowing he isn't and can't be.

I'm highly tempted to send the video to him, so maybe he will realize how important communication is to me, for us, and for our relationship. Sometimes, I don't think he gets it at all.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Thank you for sharing these videos. I am enjoying your whole series, and getting a lot from them. I am also sharing them with Facebook groups I'm in, and with friends.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Thank you for sharing.
          Your videos are fun to watch! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Just saw the video. It's right on. Thank you.

Comment

Your videos are awesome and so true! Thank you for sharing!

"I'll hold you in my heart til I can hold you in my arms."

Met Online: January 5th 2014
              Started dating: January 19th 2014
              My visit to Scotland: May 10th-14th 2014
              His visit to the US: November 2014

Comment

Working...
              X