Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia and UK LDR advice!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to forums so please forgive me because I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing yet!
    But I just wanted to know if there are any other couples out there who have a LDR between Australia and the UK?
    And just some advice on how you're going with anyone because I'd love someone to talk to/relate to - none of my friends at home really understand and so I find it hard to talk to them.

Thanks!

Well I fall under half that category. But we're only half the distance you are, with Canada and the UK! Yay for Commonwealth countries!! lol.. Anyways I think there might be other Australia/UK couples here, but I'm not 100% sure.. we'll see if any post! Though I'll just say welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing you around! If you do want to talk about anything, you can send me a message, even though I'm not as far away from my boyfriend as you two are, I'm sure I can still relate somewhat. I wish you good luck in your relationship and I hope you have much happiness together!!

Comment

I can't think of any UK/Australia couples off the top of my head. But I could be wrong. I'm in a US/Australia relationship, and now I live in Oz with my SO. Welcome to the forum, you can find lots of people to relate to even if the countries are different

Met online: 1/30/11
      Met in person: 5/30/12
      Second visit: 9/12/12
      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Working...
      X