Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDRT - Care package from my SO, come see what I got!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDRT - Care package from my SO, come see what I got!!

Hey Everyone!!

We all know how exciting it is to get a package/gift from our SO's and especially if it's unexpected. This LDRT is a little different but fun!!. I received a package from my SO in Korea and I decided to make a video where I unbox and go through it. I had no idea what she was gonna send me and especially how much she sent me. Some of the items might weird some people out but I guess that's part of the fun in watching the video. Sit back relax and enjoy the video guys. To watch the video search on Youtube "LDRT - Care package from Korea, what did I get?" and watch away.

Thanks everyone!!
    Check out my LDRT - Long Distance Relationship Talk video segment of Youtube. Search "LDRT"

fun video
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Looks like your SO is very thoughtful!

Comment

the squid is sooo good i love that stuff and very fun video. That Oreo O's cereal is very good tastes like oreo's. Anyways, depending on where at in Canada you live you can buy a lot of that stuff. If you live in Toronto pacific mall and then korea town sells it

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
        X