No announcement yet.

Help with a HIGHLY Depressed SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly...... i feel empty and dead without her..........

Comment

To me when I get depressed. Nothing I eat tastes that good. Nothing I drink tastes that good, I can't even get a proper drunk on. Nothing I watch makes me happy. Nowhere I go is fun. Nobody I talk to is very interesting.Talking it out helps but again don't fix it.

Tears help more sometimes but ultimately figuring out why I was so depressed helped me the most. It gives you back control and even if you cannot defeat the demons it gives the strength to try.

You can't fix her but you can offer to be her venting board, how long ago did she break it off? How much are you willing to put yourself out there for her? If you fight depression yourself then be careful about delving too deep into hers. Depression can be devastating. She might just need some time, don't make this about yourself, be strong and be the person she might need you to be when she is able again.
      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

id do anything just to have her back.....

Comment

At this point, it is about saving yourself. You have to swim if you don't want to drown. How about you? Do you have meds, a councelor and a support system?
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

i guess she didn't mean leaving me... but shes still having the depression and will hardy speak.... when i talk to her she talks for a few minutes vaugely then says "im gonna get out of your way" and logs off :'(

it hurts to see her like this....

Comment

I understand you feel it is kind of romantic to care so much about her, but in reality you are of no use to her, not to mention you are of no use to you, if you are depressed yourself. Don't let yourself be dragged into her mess. She may be depressed, but she chose to break up with you.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                I understand you feel it is kind of romantic to care so much about her, but in reality you are of no use to her, not to mention you are of no use to you, if you are depressed yourself. Don't let yourself be dragged into her mess. She may be depressed, but she chose to break up with you.
                like i said , it seems she didn't break up with me, i just misunderstood her words

Comment

I am unsure what kind of difference it makes if she hardly talks to you.

Comment

yea.... things took a turn for the worst and shes gone.... turns out she hasn't been dating me for 6 weeks....

fml........

Comment

Working...
                    X