Just wanted to share my 50 word story of my LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to share my 50 word story of my LDR

*warning you though, it is sad as my relationship did fail.

https://raisingrylan.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/two5000/

P.S. I miss you all. Xx

Oh, and its not the greatest.. Im not the best writer but thought it would be interesting to write.

Comment

I like it
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
        I like it
        Thanks =]

Congrats on your plans to close the distance BTW. =D That's exciting!

Comment

I liked it too
          Isn't it amazing that you can have a true love story without even meeting in the flesh!

How are you coping Kitten_mittens? How is Rylan?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten_mittens View Post
            Thanks =]

Congrats on your plans to close the distance BTW. =D That's exciting!
            Thank you! I am kind of scared, to tell the truth Hope all is is well with your son and yourself.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
              I liked it too
              Isn't it amazing that you can have a true love story without even meeting in the flesh!

How are you coping Kitten_mittens? How is Rylan?
              It is crazy. It's something I honestly didn't believe in until I fell for him.
              I'm coping okay. The past week has been tough, maybe because of the holiday and because my sister (who I live with) just got into an LDR and it feels like I'm constantly being reminded of my failed relationship...

Rylan is good. You can watch a video of him on Easter. It's the most recent blog post. He had a really good time

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
              Thank you! I am kind of scared, to tell the truth Hope all is is well with your son and yourself.
              I bet! It's a big change so it makes sense to be scared. I'm sure that will pass soon though

Comment

Working...
              X