He's Leaving In 3 Days =\

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's Leaving In 3 Days =\

my SO FINALLY came to visit me in my country for the first time. It's been 7 months since we were together last. He arrived here April 7
    Now he's leaving in a few days. Let me tell you, three weeks sounds like a lot of time when you tell other people in reality, it really isn't. This month flew by so fast.
    The reason I'm writing this so late is because I can't sleep. I feel so sad.
    I don't want to go through this again. It was so hard leaving each other the first time, and it took mad about a month to get over that.
    There are great things about being in an LDR. But this right here absolutely sucks. This part. Where you have to leave them and wait months and months until the next time.
    But I do love him so very much, so it makes everything worth doing.
    It's just difficult trying to prepare myself for that day
    sigpic
    Met August 2012
    Official Nov. 18 2012
    Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
    He's visiting April 7-28 2014
    I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Leaving never gets easier for me. In fact, over time it has become more difficult than ever. Remember that it's okay to be sad and just let it out for a while. Hopefully, you will know a future date soon, as having a countdown usually makes things a little better. Prepare yourself to get back into every day life and try to stay busy. The busier I am the better I handle the distance.

Also, just so you know, the use of different colors besides black in text is highly frowned upon. It can be very difficult to read at times. I'd suggest sticking with the default options.

Comment

Working...
    X