Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her & me ( Bosnia & Holland )

Hey Everyone!

Let me introduce myself first. I'm Vincent, but you can call me Vince, I am from Holland and I am 21 years old. Here is my story:

It was summer 2013... I was on a holiday in Bosnia & Herzegovina ( beautiful country by the way ). I was there with my best pal, and we had an awsome time.. One day we went out with a friend of ours to meet 2 girls ( My girl, and her sister ). At first it was a little bit weird, since their english was ehm..... limited .

Still, we managed and we drinked something at a beautiful lake in Lukavac *place in Bosnia. After that, we got sick of that place and moved to another place.

Aaaah... now that place i will never forget in my life... A quiet, lay-low place with a nice lake next to it, a few benches to sit on and that's it.
    After drinking something, laughing a bit and scooting over to eachothers side (It was getting cold), I was feeling the vibe... Really this was unusual for me, since i've never had that before. Well anyway, the vibe was likewise and then we had our first kiss.

Boring, cliché story? Who said i was done ?

December 2013 i returned there for new years eve in bosnia. ( at this point we both still had the impression this could just be holiday romance ) But when we saw eachother, tears broke and we were going crazy.. together every day and 16-12-2013 we decided to be in a relationship. I was so happy to call this girl " My girlfriend " (I still am by the way). Those 2 weeks i was there flew by, and before i knew it i was crying like a baby in her arms, sobbing that i didnt want to leave her. She comforted me, her voice creaking with emotions, trying to stay strong telling me that it will be okay.

A few weeks went by, and i decided to ask her to come to my place ( seeing as i have my own company here, i cannot leave the country all the time ). As unexpected as it was, she said yes, and her mother agreed. As long as her sister could join her. Now this was no problem at all, seeing as her sister is also one of the coolest girls i've ever met..

And then finally, 15-03-2014 she came here. Man i was so exited when i picked her up from the airport..I was so nervous.. We had an awsome time here... Visited Amsterdam, went to some amusementparcs. But most of all, have fun together! Enjoy our time together.

30-03-2014 she left again, and it was horrible... But eh... That's long distance for you there... Anyway, i decided to surprise her, so i left 15-05-2014 to Bosnia. untill 30-05-2014. It was, once again, legendary. I loved it.

So there you go... You wanna know the best part?? 25-06 im leaving Holland to go there for a month! Man i'm so excited... I hope i didnt bore anyone with this story, but i'm glad i could finally share it with someone

Vince.

Aww that's a lovely story
    Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
    Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
    Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
    His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
    Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
    Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
    Married: June 29th 2018
    Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

Hi there and welcome Your story sounds wonderful, that's so exciting that you're visiting her again soon, I really hope you enjoy your visit (though I'm sure you will!)
      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

That's great. I'm glad you get to visit her for a month and I'm sure you will enjoy your time spent with a girlfriend in a beautiful country.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm grateful to have found such a girl like her. And i wish you all the same to your love. All the best

Comment

Working...
          X