X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6000 milles away

Hi all,
    I am new here... Let me tell you my story...
    I've been in one relationship here, he used me really bad, I got pregnant, I got my baby doll and I was only 17 years old... After him I didnt go for any guy until I met my Indian guy... And now I am in LDR since 12.22.2012.... YES! It has been a long time... And it is still on, we love each other like crazy, we respect each other, we laugh, we cry, we do everything together and most important, he loves my daughter like crazy, he is like a father to her. He is from India, and I am from Serbia. We tried to make everything true but every try has failed... We are working hard, all day and night but we need to take care of our families as well... The only problem we have is saving money for this... Whenever we save something happens to us and our plans are destroyed... We are almost hopeless, but we loved each other and still we do... WE made our families to love and respect each other but this distance... Is actually killing us... Is there any advice from you guys how to be patient or how to make it true... ???

First off, hi

Closing the distance is EXTREMELY difficult, especially for us couples with different nationalities (I'm Singapore and he's from the US) for so many reasons. Sometimes it seems impossible but I'm sure the age-old saying of "there's always a way" holds true. I don't really have any advice for you -- sorry -- but you can message me whenever you want if you ever want to rant

Have you guys met in person before? Just out of curiosity.

Comment

We've never met each other but we meet each other daily through many sources... Also we are working together now and we are trying to make it... But this love is not strong as it used to be... We just wanna meet each other... Nothing else... This is really difficult, even to talk about it...

Comment

I guess with you being young and also a single mum it is not easy to set aside money. I don't know what he does but... A lot of people here in part use credit cards to facilitate trips. Going to India is usually not cheap, but perhaps the two of you can both pay for half a ticket? I don't have much else advice exept just say good luck to you
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome

Distance is difficult, but worth it. I hope you and your SO find a way to work through things

Comment

Originally posted by annasv92 View Post
            We've never met each other but we meet each other daily through many sources... Also we are working together now and we are trying to make it... But this love is not strong as it used to be... We just wanna meet each other... Nothing else... This is really difficult, even to talk about it...
            I'm so sorry :S What makes you think that the love is not as "strong"? Have you talked or mentioned this to him?

I think nearly 2 years of LD without seeing each other is amazing! You guys must have very strong feelings for each other.

Comment

Dobrodošla na forum!

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                I guess with you being young and also a single mum it is not easy to set aside money. I don't know what he does but... A lot of people here in part use credit cards to facilitate trips. Going to India is usually not cheap, but perhaps the two of you can both pay for half a ticket? I don't have much else advice exept just say good luck to you
                Well you are right, its not easy to save... In India things are not so easy, not even to earn... Because of me he has started his own business, and I am helping him... We give each other love and mental support, and its not so easy for him to come here, he will never accept any money from me, he is a gentleman... And trust me, If I would have money, I would go there right now...

Comment

Originally posted by LovingAcrossTheAtlantic View Post
                  Welcome

Distance is difficult, but worth it. I hope you and your SO find a way to work through things
                  Thank you I hope for the same

Comment

Originally posted by autumnistic View Post
                    I'm so sorry :S What makes you think that the love is not as "strong"? Have you talked or mentioned this to him?

I think nearly 2 years of LD without seeing each other is amazing! You guys must have very strong feelings for each other.
                    Well he is busy most of the time, we dont talk about us so much, we are all into his business, or he is being jealous... Sometimes careless... But after sometime he comes back to me and talks out... Yes... 19 months of this LDR without even seeing each other was difficult, but we are in some crazy connection, even if we want to break it we cant... Feelings are stronger than we think they are...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanja View Post
                      Dobrodošla na forum!
                      Hvala

Comment

Working...
                      X