Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyfriend might need surgery?!

Hey guys,

So most of you don't know me since I don't post a lot but I am currently in NZ for 7 months with my boyfriend being back home. We started this relationship after the fact that my ticket was booked and everything was planned. Unfortunately I didn't plan for this relationship to happen lol. Anyways so I got a call from him a few days ago saying he was going to make an appointment with his doctor because he found a bump. He's not sure what it is but my mind is going crazy. He says he thought it was cancer at first but talked with a friend of his and told him it's probably not. I hope it's not because last time I was out of the country for 3 years my mom had breast cancer and the thought of someone else getting cancer is absolutely terrifying!! Tuesday he is going to the doctors and from there we will see what happens. I'm really scared and I don't know what to do. What if he needs surgery while I am so far away? My mom is still alive and well but she had a scare post surgery where she collapsed and the doctors couldn't find a pulls or breathing. What if that happens with him. All these things running through my mind

That is scary but you're jumping to worst case scenario. I get it, because I do it all the time. But you have no reason to believe it's anything terrible. So don't stress! I've found lots of bumps on me and they've all been various things, but none of them cancer. Just relax until he sees a doctor.

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much. You're jumping to the absolute worst case scenario and that's just going to stress you out more than you already are.
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

A bump can be anything. Don't stress out about it. If it a tumor, it could be benign, and all they'll do is take it out (if it's bothering him). Don't jump to conclusions until you know what it is and what's going on, otherwise you're going to stress yourself out bad for no reason.

Comment

Working...
        X