Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my internship

Good day everyone

I have a problem with my bf right now. He told me before he leaved that i should not choosed a school that has too many boys for my internship. He's having his apprenticeship right now. I don't why his too scared for my upcoming internship.
    Last edited by lawr; August 24, 2014, 11:33 AM.

Sounds like he's worried that you'll find someone else while he's away. He needs to trust you, I mean what does he expect you to do? Go to an all girls school!? That woukd be ridiculous and he should never ask that of you, if he loves you, he would never want to hinder your ability to do well in life. Whether that be a fantastic internship opportunity at a school with many male students or not. I personally think that he needs to suck it up, and if he doesn't and tries to make you give up this dream, or hinder it in any way, then I hate to say it but you may need to end it if he tries to come between you bettering yourself through education.
    (This is all just my opinion based on what I know right now.)
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I keep on telling him to trust me but then he just give me a look like "i dont know" that's why i don't want to open a topic about my internship ti him.

Comment

You cannot avoid a conversation like this.
        Does he have a reason not to trust you? Have either of you cheated on the other? If not, then he has no reason to worry. At this point right now you have to take care of yourself first.
        "It is sometimes better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission." Especially when he is doing an apprenticeship that you really have no say so if he is working with other women, just as he doesn't have any say if you happen to get accepted into an internship with other male students.
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I guess all schools have boys in them. He sounds jealous and insecure.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

You really can't control the gender ratio at an internship.

Comment

What does he expect you to do? Find an internship where you're working exclusively with women?
              I agree with DC- he sounds jealous and insecure. You should definitely try to talk this through with him.

Comment

Working...
              X