I feel like I'm not a priority anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indie View Post
    Thanks for all your answers, but him not skyping me isn't the problem. Of course he would buy a webcam, he has offered to before haha. We skyped a few times at the beginning, then his broke. But I've seen his face before so he isn't catfishing me haha.
    I guess I just miss him and I miss our long IM conversations too
    if IM worked for you it did. But what do you think happened to him on this holiday of his, to all of a sudden refuse to IM and even claim it is to protect you? Changing communication style and claiming it did not happen is a weird.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Another point I feel the need to point out that a a trip to Prague doesn't have to be expensive at all. From the OPs Profile I get that he is from Hungary and she is from New Zealand. I live further away from Prague than abyone in Hungary possibly could and I can get a Bus there for 20 euros. There and back could ve as little as 40 euros, which isnt even 100 $, let alone sevaral 100$ and very very far away from what a flight to the opposite part of the world would be, esp. because in Prague itself food etc is cheap aswell while New Zealand isnt, esp after the currency exchange (at least thats what i hear, i have relatives in new zealand). If buying a webcam isnt the problem I think its definatly about what happened on that holiday and why he lost interest. Maybe he does see no hope because its so expensive and far away. I thonk you should just openly communicate your needs to him and if nothing changes them maybe try to detach yourself a little. All the best to you!!

Comment

It sounds to me like he is definitely hiding something. I know that when you're in love you don't always see everything, but this is strange to me... I think if you are dating him for a year now you have every right to make a demand. If he truly loves you he will understand and do everything to make you happy.
        Please be careful!

Comment

I think after 2 years of not meeting there's just too many excuses. and if he really wanted to see you he would save by now having a job.

I also think something happened on this vacation. He may have met someone and just does this to push you away so he doesnt have to clearly break up with you.

or I think he lost interest.

Comment

Originally posted by lilspitfire View Post
            Sorry, but I have to disagree. No way should they meet in real if they havent skyped. Too dangerous. He is behaving very strangely. He has a job yet can't buy a webcam? This is 2014 ffs, not 1914. She's 21 and should not ever be meeting someone she hasn't seen before by herself or him coming to her. Ever. He could be a killer, rapist, anything.
            I just have to point out I never said they should meet. I said she should talk to him about visiting. Maybe I should explain, she said he doesnt talk about meeting her and that is bothering her. So I feel her issue there is more that she doesnt know if he wants to or why they haven't talked about it more so the only way they can fix that is by talking about that and asking him why he doesnt make it more important.

As for them meeting, he coming to visit her is the safest way thank you very much. Because she is in control not him. She knows the area, knows what hotels he could stay at, knows people in the area ect. She would know the best places to meet up as well. So yes, her talking to him about visiting and him possibly visiting is a great idea, only if he doesnt stay with her (Until she gets a better feel for him after they meet).

Now as for people meeting without seeing each other, thats just silly really. Because just because they see each other over video chat doesnt mean he isnt a killer or rapist as someone else has already stated.

A lot of people will go on dates with someone they just met at a coffee shop or night club. That is no more dangerous than going out with someone you meet online if you go out in public, have someone with you or near by, ect.

Comment

Umm, thanks I think haha... but he isn't a creep or a catfish...

Anyway, we've sorted everything out and things are back to normal. He adores me, more than any of you could imagine. The feeling is mutual

Peace

Comment

Working...
              X