1 year anniversary soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 year anniversary soon!

In 1 week, me and my gf will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary! I'm so excited - but I'm worried as I don't know what we can do to celebrate it. I can't surprise her in person for the first time as I am still trying to earn money and we can't really do video call stuff as although we talk by voice, there's too many people around! Do you guys have any ideas, or what did you do for your celebrations?

Skype dinner date. Cook the same thing and eat it while who chat via Skype.

Comment

My s/o and myself just planned a day to be "us". We spend the whole day on voice skype and watch movies or TV like the other is there. Do whatever you both like to do and just enjoy the day. It's an important day to look back over the year and be thankful for the little things

Comment

Gifts are nice, something small will not be costly to send, or/and a nice card. Perhaps some diy -stuff. If you have the time, talk and regner your time together especially the highlights.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X