I'm in love with the Netherlands.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in love with the Netherlands.

I'm not sure if this is an issue for anyone else, but when I visited my SO over this past summer, I fell in love with his country! I am from the US, and now, I cannot stand to live here. I like it enough, but every day I find myself wishing more and more often that I was in the Netherlands! I fell in love with the scenic country sides, the wind mills, the historic big cities, the sea! (oh my goodness, the north sea!), and the cycling! I didn't really like it at first but now all I want to do is cycle and I can't here in the US, it's not safe!

So what I'm saying is, have you ever visited another country and loved it more than your own?

I'm from Holland and couldn't get away from there fast enough lol Didn't like how crowded it is there! But glad you like it

Comment

Yes. I love Wales. I just feel like that is home. It is so beautiful and so inviting. I just want to return there soon and just stay outside from sunrise to sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmalade View Post
        Yes. I love Wales. I just feel like that is home. It is so beautiful and so inviting. I just want to return there soon and just stay outside from sunrise to sunset.
        Count me in the "I love Wales" fan club! Although I also really love Canada and BC... because it's my home country and will always hold a special place in my heart.. and we also have beautiful scenery and mountains and rain and sunshine here.. but I love Wales.. and I love the Welsh language.. and all the sheep everywhere. Though I think the thing that makes it the best, of course, is my boyfriend, because if I wasn't with him then I wouldn't have gotten to experience everything the way I did. I pretty much everything about the UK. But I also love Canada but the UK is my other home.

Comment

Working...
        X