We finally met!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We finally met!!!

After a year of skyping we finally met and I had the best time ever!!!! He is my soul mate and I love him soooooo much.... Here's a vid of some of the pics of some of the times we shared together ... Enjoy x https://flipagram.com/f/JjOt2MwBn8

Awww... that song and the pics brought tears to my eyes. The distance is so hard, but we won't give up! never!

Thanks for sharing
    Met Online : July 2013
    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
    Proposal : December 2014
    Closed distance : February 2015
    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Congrats

Comment

congrats

Comment

Thanks everyone, I was so nervous incase we didn't connect in person but it was everything I expected and more. Canada is very beautiful too I loved it there I can def see settling there for life. We only had 5 days together but that time was so precious to us. It's totally harder now we r back being apart, it drives us crazy but we r Saving together to make everything we want possible and in meantime we r gonna travel out to see each other once every 4-6 weeks. If you both want it then anything is possible!!!! Never give up guys!!

Comment

Canada is amazing! Which province if I may ask? My SO and I are in British Columbia

Comment

It certainly is... He is currently in Ontario where I visited.

Comment

Awwwe, I LOVEEE that song!
                Your pictures are also very sweet, congrats!
                [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                became official: 28.03.11
                first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Hi guys,

What can I say I'm totally crazy in love with this guy. I love him too the moon and back and here is some pics from my second visit last month... Planning on going back in January and then he is flying back with me so he can meet my family ... We are looking into marriage eeeek 😍
                  https://flipagram.com/f/NiBh2FFlpj

Comment

That's lovely.... I'm so happy for you guys, it really gives me hope.

I love that Jason Mraz song. My SO sent that to me a long time ago, I was having a dreadful day and I sat in my car crying as I listened it the words....

I will never give up. Even if it doesn't work out, there's no way I am going through this lifetime without meeting him at least once.

I'm so happy and excited for both if you xxxx

Comment

I'm happy for you, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Sammie❤️Drew View Post
                        Thanks everyone, I was so nervous incase we didn't connect in person but it was everything I expected and more. Canada is very beautiful too I loved it there I can def see settling there for life. We only had 5 days together but that time was so precious to us. It's totally harder now we r back being apart, it drives us crazy but we r Saving together to make everything we want possible and in meantime we r gonna travel out to see each other once every 4-6 weeks. If you both want it then anything is possible!!!! Never give up guys!!
                        Wow how do you guys manage to afford flights to visit every 4-6 weeks? im curious sorry, unless you meant months. I haven't seen my SO in person for 7 months now, but that is because we are doing the fiance visa and in January I will move to America to close the distance. I am so excited for that day to arrive. So happy for you guys that you got to meet finally at last and that you can have so many visits, all the best!

Comment

Oh my god this actually made me get teary!! I'm so happy for you two!

Comment

Thanks guys ... Vicks my first visit was end of September and second visit was mid nov... So we both just saved ... When I was over there we opened a joint account so what we do we just put what we can in there everytime we get paid ... It cost around £450-500 return ... My next visit we was planning for February but it maybe January now cos February seems too far away 😩 it gets harder Everytime, And the goodbyes are awful 😔

Comment

Jason Mraz is one that has kept us going!! Congrats!! Love is soooo wonderful!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X