Our long distance relationship . France . New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our long distance relationship . France . New York

Hi everyone i am new on this site. I just wanted to share my long distance relationship story with you guys.

My name's Nordine i live in France and my girlfriend's Yareli she live in the United States. We met online on the september 23rd and i finally asked her to be mine on the 17th january 2014 we skyped, oovoo, kik every day and night for almost 4 months. After that all time that we talked and loved each other i was planning to come see her in the US on the May 12th until the May 27th that mean for 15 days ! When i first saw her i was chocked because of her beauty, i didn't realize that she rans to me because i couldn't sleep in the plane i was to stressed and i had my head down checking my passport. So she rans into my arms and started kissing me i was thinking that it was unreal. Being with her after this whole time.In 15 days i met her family that treated me like one of them, her friends that are really nice and funny ! I am just back in France and i really miss her so bad, we had so many good times and memory i just want one thing it is to see her again right now ! It was hard to give her the last kiss at the airport ! I bought my ticket about 2 weeks ago and we going to be together in november but this time i'll stay 3 months.We are going to spend christmas, our first year, her birthday and valentine's day ! This is going to be really amazing, i won't have worry about the time or anything. I'll be able to really enjoy our time together.

If you have any question i'll answer you If you want to know more about us you can check our video on youtube just type : long distance relationship france usa

I am reading all of the stories on here and i love all of them ! Hopefully everyone get to see their other half soon !

We made our 9 months yesterday and in 41 days we will be together again

Comment

Originally posted by NMakaveli View Post
      We made our 9 months yesterday and in 41 days we will be together again
      Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations, that is an awesome story! Good luck with your future and stay strong through the distance! That is great you get to be there for Christmas and your first anniversary. Enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

Congrats! Such a sweet story!

Comment

Beautiful, My love is in England and I in Canada, we've managed 5 1/2 years doing things long distance. Never when we started had we anticipated it taking so long... but we're nearing the end.... thankfully!

Comment

Thank you all That's always better to know that we are not alone in this kind of relationship and it gives up hope to see some couple on here ! In this 3 months i am going to enjoy every second with her, it's going to be really amazing . Planning to meet her whole family this time and stuff ! I have to wait 39 more days.. but at least i have a date. Just have to stay positive and hopefully we get to see each other for may 2015 again
              Last edited by NMakaveli; October 20, 2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

that's great,congrats and welcome to the site,I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Thank you and yeah i'm excited lol

Comment

Working...
                  X